RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
PeachyK
Katie

I am currently:
Contains ED - A lot going on!

So I've decided. I want to be a motivational speaker. I've been through a lot and I continue to struggle but I want to be able to help other people and shed light on my journey, so that people going through the same/similar situation as me can know that things WILL BE OKAY.

I have created a twitter. Not much going on there yet, just trying to make friends and gain followers. If you wanna follow me my tweet name is @katie_baby96 . I would really love if you followed me! Every 100 followers, I'm going to post a video diary, then after I get maybe like 1,000 followers I'll just start doing video blogs weekly/bi weekly.

I am determined to make something out of my life, to be a HUGE and POSITIVE contribution to this world, and I really need everyone's help. I'm finally starting to get back up on my feet... after struggling for years with ED's, self harm, self-image issues, living with 2 people with bipolar disorder my whole life, being bullied for 10 years now.... I want to share my experiences and help other people grow.

So anybody that has a twitter, or knows somebody with a twitter, go to twitter and follow me! (@katie_baby96)

I owe a lot of my recovery to RYL. Thank you guys. Thank you all, anybody who has ever talked to me, whether it was a serious discussion that I needed to sort things out, or light-hearted and just me distracting myself... it has helped so much. I have a long way to go, but hopefully being successful with this and becoming famous will help.

Hope you are all doing well. As always, if anyone needs me for anything, feel free to PM me anytime :) I'm always here!

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

PeachyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #2
Tig

This is a lovely post, you sound like a fab person who wants to encourage and inspire others. I shall definitely follow you on twitter.

Congratulations on all your achievements xx

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
PeachyK
Katie

I am currently:

Awe thank you! :) tweet me? I'd love it!

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
DontLookUp
Saffyx

I am currently:

Its really great how motivated you are to help others and im glad your feeling more positive. i don't have twitter, but if i ever get it i'll be sure to follow you ;)

♥ .I'm going to fall like I don't need saving. ♥
...My smile's just the armour I built when I was alone...

There was some part of me that hurt so badly, that I wouldn't ever be able to forget it.
It faded but the memories could bring it back any second, keeping me in the moment.
It would never fully heal. I could never really be free. I could never really be fixed.
Now I just have to work out how to live whilst being broken.
I feel like I'm dying.

DontLookUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 02:35 AM   #5
botanybot

I am currently:

Hey, you should make a page or group on facebook! I don't have a twitter... but I'd follow you if I could. I think it's really great with everything you're doing!

botanybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:50 AM   #6
PeachyK
Katie

I am currently:

Wow I'm so late, but thank you guys for such the positive support :)

Katie xo

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)