RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #1
Lightly Sparkling

I am currently:
scary incident

Hey,

A couple of days ago I had an incident that really scared the hell out of me.

a bit of a messed up dream of mine about cutting kind of cane true while I was asleep. I woke up with a cut on my arm and a fair bit of blood all over my bed.

After the initial shock and clean up I found little differences between the dream and reality but it was still way to coincidental.

I feel like once gone completely insane, how can it be that I'm not even safe in my sleep and more to the point how can I be sure I don't do Jr in future?

In short what do I do??

Anyone else ever had this??

Lightly Sparkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 07:15 AM   #2
loveandregret

It sounds like dissociation. There are a couple of different types of dissociation. Have you heard of it? I know of people (as well as myself) who've found themselves in similar places with self harm and "dreaming" of it only wake up and find out it actually happened... it's SO frightening, because you truly do wonder if you're losing your mind. I can tell you you aren't, but I also can't offer anything super helpful because I'm also still trying to figure it out for myself. Do you have a therapist or someone you can mention this to who won't judge? Hang in there! xo

loveandregret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
phoenix_M
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

I agree with the last post it sounds like dissociation. again I cant really offer much actual help. if you have a therapist CPN etc talk with them about it. there are a number of ways to ground yourself.

phoenix_M is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)