RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
~invisible~girl~

Triggering (Substance Abuse) - i guess i'm an alcoholic...

looking at my dbt diary card, i've drunk 6 out of 7 days this week, so i guess that means i'm an alcohoic, right? problem is, i dn't f***ing care. at least, not right now anway, i'll prbably care when i'm sober, but now i dont anwyay. but who the **** cares anyway? my parents? well they have to, theyre my ****ing parents. adn my therapist, well,she's payed to care, and same with my psychiatrist. but besides that no one would even care if i died, so why the **** soudld i drink as much as i want? i sure as hel dont care waht it does t me, cause teres no point, i hate my life anyway, and i/ coing no where, so why bother caring? my psychiatrist warned me about drinking whiel i'm on xanax, but 2who the hell cares anyway? what, my parents, grandpanrents, and sister, that's a grand total of 6 peope in the whole world taht care if i live or die, so why the hell nt drink myself to death? at least then i'll feel good until i die...

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 13-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
~invisible~girl~

bloody hell, what i am i doing? i just stuck my finger down my throat to make myself throw up, cause i realized i'd drank too much. and i'm sure that tomorrow i'll just lie to my therapist about it... if i ecen write i on my diary card, i'll just say it was cuase i drank to much, not that i threw up on purpose, same as i said last time. f***ing hell

Emily

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
*..life in pain..*
Irene

I am currently:

why is your life so bad and you hate it sweetie?

My RYL family:
I-used-to-be-positive is my big sister razorxkissedxwrists is my mommy alyssa.star is my sister phoenixflames_forever is my cousin concreteangel, helpmydeath, xxbeckyxx and queer fringe are my little sisters bob--says--hi is my twin

pm me anytime

*..life in pain..* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2009, 02:58 AM   #4
consequential

just cos u drink 6 nights dont make u an alcoholic .there are a mutitude of many more reasons to support that .why be so hard on urself ur just angry .u dont really have a drink problem it might be a phase but hey what do i know im just hoping that u dont for ur own sake .but u sound frustrated and there would be loads of ppl sad if you were drunk always im sure

consequential is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)