RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2007, 06:29 AM   #41
greendragon06
Is being crazy all that bad?

I am currently:

1. You went away but I still think of you, I still know people you know, and I think you were an ass about things last time we talked, but I'd still talk to you again. I'm too forgiving, but feelings don't go away, they just fade to memories.
2. I'm scared to tell you. So scared to confirm what I know you know for fear that our paths won't cross again. Or worse, that they do, but with a cold, obligatory feel, which would be worse than not seeing you. I know I have to tell you someday, I can't live a lie forever.
3. I feel like none of you want to really talk to me, that you feel obligated to because of a past we have. You don't have to talk to me just because we went to school together. I don't want fake friends, I want real ones.

"Lesbian? Her birthday's in March. I thought she was a Pisces. "

"Me? Kissing? A boy? You're mad. You're all bloody mad."

<3 Bend it like beckham

Old 22-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #42
HitchMyAppleWagon
...to your star

I am currently:

I am more sorry than you can or will ever imagine. If you don't manage to forgive me I'm finished. Heck, I'm finished anyway. I just have to find a way without making too much mess. I always was such a neat person.

Old 22-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #43
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I am currently:

Aaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Old 26-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #44
saphía

I am currently:

- I cant say this to you because i hardly know you. But what you've done for me is unbelieveable and i respect you so much. I didnt tell you this, but when you sent me that message and begged me not to cut...i didnt. I havent done for a month now, and its all because of you. thank you =]

- you used to know how i felt, and ive spent over a year hiding it from you because i dont want to put you in the awkward situation of telling me that you dont love me, and im finally okay with that.
i think i love you....

- mum - people say that really deep down i love you, but i dont. what you've put me through is unbelieveable, all those years of drinking and i never had anyone else to look after me. i just want you to know that i promise you i will make something of myself...im going to be everything you werent, im going to have a life worth living...

~*~Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out - but to see who cares enough to break them down ~*~
To the people who have continually broken down my walls, thank you, you are real friends who i will never forget. xxx

Old 26-06-2007, 08:27 PM   #45
chingas
Why does everything have to change?

I am currently:

~ Disappear.

~ If wanna know about my current life.. Ask me! Don't fvcking ask everybody else..

~ Would you let us be alone on Saturday? Please.

~ You really think you deserve me as your daughter?

~ I'm not your slave. I'm a person of my own.

Old 26-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #46
Ivy
Working Through It

I am currently:

~ I love you too. You know what I realized? We can't live without each other.
~ aaaagh whaat?
~heh, heh, nervous..... still hate me now?
~I'm perfectly embarassing, aren't I?

I hope we all find peace among the storm.

Old 26-06-2007, 11:41 PM   #47
chingas

I am currently:

~ if you have to argue at 1.41am, would you please make it so quiet that I can't hear every fvcking word?

Old 27-06-2007, 09:11 AM   #48
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay

I am currently:

I'm, like, really sorry and everything, but you left me with no choice.
I've got no choice now, it's started, I can't turn back now.
Just do me a favour and don't blame yourself or Denise or Liz. Just blame me. Hate me.
In time, you'll see, you don't really need me.
Sorry.
Goodbye.

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..

Old 27-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #49
chingas

I am currently:

~ SHUT UP!! I'm fvcking tired of listening your argues.. I'm tired in all other ways too.. Can't you see that arguing doesn't solve anything!? You just get more pissed of each others.. not to mention that it hurts me and I believe it hurts my bro too..

~ Come and save me from this place.

~ Hurts.. Hurts inside.. Hurts in the ways you can't see..

Old 27-06-2007, 01:31 PM   #50
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow

I am currently:

This is a message for NG and SR

I wish you two weren't so caught up in eachother that you would listen, and not ruin our friendship over some stupid accusations.

I wish you didn't lie.

I wish you didn't believe the first thing you heard.

I wish you had let me explain things.

I wish you had not got my friends involved.

Last edited by OutOfTheWoods11 : 29-06-2007 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Added stuff, plus names to stop confusion
Old 27-06-2007, 07:48 PM   #51
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'

I am currently:

Peter Wentz, your dog is so much cooler than you.
Sad but true. =]

(lol, funny one, sorry)

Old 27-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #52
Behind the Smile
a single step.

I am currently:

i love you, i really do
i know i've told you 5 times already today
but, you have been there so much
i love you
you're ace, best friend ever!

If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.

Old 28-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #53
emily.disenchanted

I am currently:

Andy: I love you angel and the more you think about it the more I am sure you know that we can at least give all this a try, after all you have shed the labels and are content being who you are and have admitted that it isn't exactly impossible. I don't expect you to love me the way I love you, all I want is a chance to show you I can be more than who you see, that I can be a good partner not just a close friend. I really hope that one day you give me a chance to prove myself and show you that women can be just as good as men and that it doesn't matter what others think as long as we will always stay friends because honestly I cant live without you, you mean the world to me.

Nat: Babe you are amazing and I love you heaps, I really hope James treats you right and that this works out for you. I only want the best but I cant say I am not jealous especially after spending the night with you, I have never been that close to anyone ever. Thank you, Love you always, I really really hope that I see you this weekend, I miss you so so so much.

Izzy: I don't know what I would do without you, you helped me so so much and you still do. I hope that someday I will be able to do something amazing enough to be able to repay you for all your hugs, good advice and kindness.

Nicholas: I don't know, I have forgiven you recently, I don't know if we will ever talk again or if we can be friends because I'm not sure I could ever trust you again. I really want to think of you as an amazing guy and I did really enjoy my time with you. Best wishes and good luck I really hope that you don't need it but it is wished all the same.

Dad: Im sorry. I know I can be better and try harder but the last few months have been really hard.

Mum: I feel so guilty I haven't spoken to you in nearly 3 months, its not that you have done anything I just cant forgive you for what you did.....

Happily Vacationing in the Land of Not Coping. . . .

My dark Angel, you are my everything I love you and I always will ♥ but you dont love me and it's killing me!

there's nothing but pills and ashes under my skin. . .

Old 28-06-2007, 09:34 AM   #54
GaLoneJ

I am currently:

I love you and I miss you and sometimes I wonder if you really love me back because in that message you said how you ofund me attractive and only my mum has ever said that before. Now that you're not here I miss you and it really upsets me that you still haven't replied to my message, I hope you're coming back on saturday because I probably won't see you for the whole summer will I? I think you're very good looking as well and would love to be your girlfriend. We've both been hurt haven't we? I really want to know why you were on anti-depressants because I just want to understand you a bit more. I'm welling up now. I want to hug you and sit in cafes with you. I really want to be around you. You're one of my favourite people. A question too: when you said "I just love you" was that like nothing to you? Was that a figure of speech, a little saying or is it actually true? Did you actually mean it? Because when I say I love you, I really do. It's a shame I don't have the courage to say it to you.

over and over and...

Old 28-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #55
x____grace

I am currently:

Everytime I say I hate you, I'm lying. I miss you and need you right now more than ever.

Old 28-06-2007, 10:47 PM   #56
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.

I am currently:

i really really really reallly miss you :[

"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Old 29-06-2007, 07:42 AM   #57
rollingmoonstar

I am currently:

I want to love you so bad. But I'm scared to fall in love, but I'm so young and I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to hurt me. our 2 age year difference can make a hell of an impact on us. Please don't leave me when you go off to college....if you love me like you say you do then I know we'll find a way to make it thruough. I just wish you understood me better. I wish you knew what depression was about...I wish you could see thruough my lies. I hate you but I know I love you more then I know..I want to leave you but I know I couldn't live without you.

Old 04-07-2007, 01:36 AM   #58
space_monkey
All these years don't fade away my feelings

I am currently:

You are amazing and make me feel great. God I'm going to miss you so ****ing much. Seriously.

Old 04-07-2007, 01:40 AM   #59
TheCon

Hope you choke =]

Old 04-07-2007, 02:26 AM   #60
Kame

I am currently:

***- ARGH! Wtf, i'm clearly not good enough for you to spend another day with. **** you.
****- I really miss you, I really need you, right now a hug would be fantastic. This is tearing me apart, but I love you too much. Have fun the next few days, I have a feeling I won't. & i'll keep my promise. I love you
****- Why are you still here? Oh I know why, I brought you here. Stupidstupidstupid!
***- I want to talk to you, but I don't think I can =(

You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"

I miss you Pip ♥

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)