RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2014, 11:38 PM   #1
Kat_likes_flowers
Kat

I am currently:
Hi.. Im new and shy..

Umm.. Hi.. Im Kat and I found this website last night.. Ive been in treatment on and off for 4-ish years now.. Im already ashamed at myself because it took til now for me to do this intro thing.. and im still having a hard time typing this.. Ive been out of the hospital for about 6 months now and still going through denial about having any disorders.. even though ive been admitted on multiple occasions. I don't really know why im doing this honestly.. wow I am making this awkward.. umm.. im trying to recover.. kinda.. im not doing amazing right now so hopefully this will help

Kat_likes_flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 06-09-2014, 01:39 AM   #2
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Hi there, welcome to RYL. It's good to hear you're trying to recover, and I certainly hope you find RYL helpful. :) It's never too late to start again, and it's never too late to recover.

The RYL rules are here, or you might find the support forums helpful:
  • General Support and Advice:
    Support and advice on any general topic such as home life, school and relationships.
  • Self Injury Discussion:
    Covers all areas of self injury.
  • Eating Disorder Support:
    This forum concentrates on giving support and information to those who feel ready to recover from an eating disorder.
  • Mental Health Discussion:
    Information, advice and support on all mental health related topics including issues related to depression, mania, psychosis, medication or inpatient stays.

Otherwise, you are always welcome to email the RYL Supporters by clicking on LiveHelp and leaving a message or emailing support@recoveryourlife.com.

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:58 AM   #3
Isoverity

I am currently:

Howdy!

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 05:47 PM   #4
Wonderland.

Hi Kat,
Welcome to RYL

'Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes like wild flowers within demons of change ♥

Wonderland. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #5
JusC

Hi welcome to RYL. Your not on ur own. There are people who u csn talk to who will understand. Im sorry to hear about what ur going through. Have u tried speaking to anyone? You should.

There are people who can help. How come u have been in hospital? What is it? You said multiple disorders? That a combination of them or

You should speak to someone i think and get the help u need. Counselling might be a good thing for u. Have u tried that? Thats someone u should think about. You should get the help u need as its still there.

You live at home or? Should get someone to check up on u. You should. Your not on ur own. You ok ?

JusC

JusC is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)