RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 22-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #21681
Aphelion
Drug Guardian

I am currently:

I still miss you. I don't quite know what I miss about you. But I do. I miss talking to you, like we used to. I wonder if you still remember. I wonder if you can still recall the words you said would stay with you forever.
It feels like you want to flaunt what you have in front of me. Like you desperately want to show that you're happy. We know, ok? We all fucking know how happy you are and how it's all perfect and you're the luckiest person in the world to have such a partner. I know. But whilst you've made the time to stay in touch with EVERYONE else, it almost seems like you have deliberately stopped trying to do the same for me. It's empty words now, isnt it. All we say to eachother now. Empty words for the sake of the good old days.

Last edited by Aphelion : 22-04-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 12:14 AM   #21682
BeautyFiend

I am currently:

You really fucking confuse me.

You should have worked this out 18 fucking months ago.

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #21683
brittasaur

awkward turtle says meep. o_0

tomorrow will be interesting.
60 days tomorrow

brittasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 03:12 AM   #21684
Ardea

sometimes i feel like things will never work out for me.

Ardea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 04:44 AM   #21685
aihnv1

I am currently:

I wish you can stop always trying to one up me, put me down, and think you are better than me. It bothers me that you would treat me like that. It makes me angry and annoyed!! Why can't we just get along?? This is not a competition so just drop it!! What is wrong with you??!! I am so sick and tired of this behavior. Now I feel like I don't want to see you anymore or have anything to do with you. Gosh, if I could... I would get you out of my life but I can't since we are family.

I hate to fake being nice and always trying to be the "bigger" person for you. I'm trying to be nice to you and support you but you can't even do the same for me. I feel like giving up on you. What's the point?? Why can't you just respect me more since I am older than you?? Stop trying to put me down thinking you know it all when you really don't.

aihnv1.

aihnv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #21686
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:

deleted

Last edited by -Carpe Diem : 19-02-2013 at 04:37 AM.
-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #21687
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.

I am currently:

Thank you.

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

Cryptic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #21688
Bread

I am currently:

please don't lie to me and tell me I'm beautiful. I know I'm not.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’.
They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon

Bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #21689
Gone.

Get off my case. Go away. I can't trust you. It's so pathetic that I wish I could but I can't, so there's no point wallowing, I suppose...

Left.

Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #21690
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

T - I tried. I know I failed but I tried. I'm sorry.
---------

M - I don't want to let him down. I know it doesn't matter to anyone else anymore but it does to me. I always said I'd do what would make him proud.
---------

M - I'm scared about tomorrow. There; I admitted it. I'm not even sure what I'm scared about anymore...but I can't stop shaking when I think about it.
---------

A - Let's face it; without trust there's nothing and I don't think either of us can trust the other right now. Maybe it's time to call it a day.
---------

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #21691
Shrink

I am currently:

i planned to kill myself today

Shrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #21692
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I'm very scared. I think that's the emotion this is. I want to freeze this frame and stay sat very still forever and ever and not have to move, or else everything will be just too much.
But I have to move. Because I have to go to my DSA assessment. Trololol, as if I deserve DSA. I'm just a lazy bitch. That is not a disability.
So very anxious. I wonder if I would be justified in taking a diazepam now. I doubt it. I'm scared that you think I'm a liar and a fraud about this, and shouldn't have been prescribed it. Maybe I am. I just don't know.
And this woe isn't even interesting. I normally at least make my woes interesting. *frowns*

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #21693
little.ophelia

Wow. I am ridiculous. Come on Ilana, grow up.

little.ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #21694
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe

I am currently:

^^no you're not. You're incredible - Love you <3

QK <3

On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #21695
Intaytia

I am currently:

^As are you.

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #21696
Ihavetobelieve33
The pain is never-ending.

I am currently:
KM

I'm still in love with you
Everyday I feel like I need you
but you've abandoned me all over again
Why can't we just run away together?
You, yourself, said we were alike and
that you loved me.
You loved me.
I loved you
... And what scares me the most is that.. I still DO.

Ihavetobelieve33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #21697
overcome.

I am currently:

I don't feel like I'm good enough. I know I shouldn't feel this way but it's difficult to take. I don't feel like I'm doing 'enough'.

Everything passes, everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.

overcome. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #21698
On.My.Way
Dare To Believe

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thina.Simunye View Post
^As are you.
Thank you. And as are you <3

QK <3

On.My.Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #21699
[Awakening]
~Jocelyn~

I am currently:

I understand that you work, you're stressed and you can't possibly be dealing with conversations about E. You're a complete an utter selfish twat. E needs you to step up unless you want him to become you, you are becoming your mother - putting money and work above everything else. Do you really think I have nothing to do? Do you honestly believe the shit you tell me, that as I'm only studying I have no idea what real life's like?! I work fucking hard! I don't get to leave work at uni or the hosp. I collect E at 5-6, help him with his homework and his reading, cook his dinner, get him ready for bed and put him to bed. Then I make sure his bag is pack for the next day, make sure it has his homework and reading book in, sign his contact book, filter through the letters and write your name on the extra ones in the futile hope that you'll bother to read the information about your sons education that you value so fucking highly, put his snack in, wash and fill his water bottle and iron his uniform. The following morning I help him get ready, make sure he's got his bag, water, cap and blazer then get him to school. That's just the school part of it. Yes we all forget things now and again but you sent your son to school without his blazer or coat or cap, in this weather?! and because you're stressed out at work, you refuse to drop them off on your way to work?! I let you know he needed it at 3.50 today, but you decided to wait until 9.25 to tell me.... Helpful(!) Had you told me about you stupid, fucking, lazy, selfish incompetencies early I would have begrudgingly been able to drive over to yours and get them, instead you leave it until he's gone to bed so we won't have time. Fucking idiot.

My love, a beautiful future awaits

[Awakening] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #21700
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

Honestly I don't think it's about what you did or said anymore...it's me pushing EVERYONE away.

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)