RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
xXcanthelpmyselfXx
xXcanthelpmyselfXx

I am currently:
"Best Friend" Made Me Slip Up... *Possible Trig*

So much **** has been going on with me and my "best friend" not only tricked me into thinking he loved me, but now he treats me like crap every day. On the phone, he's sweet and apologetic, but the minute we get off, he'll send me messages online saying "Nothing you think matters" "I don't care about you" and **** like that... I don't know what to do, and all this stress isn't helping my SH or ED. I've had a stressed stomach and can't hold anything down, and I relapsed again... I'm so pathetic... I just want to give up all together...

~ I'll Paint You A Picture, I'll Paint It With A Twist, I'll Paint It In Red, With The Canvas On My Wrist.~

xXcanthelpmyselfXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
xXcanthelpmyselfXx
xXcanthelpmyselfXx

I am currently:

Sorry, forgot to put in there, I just really need some support please...?

~ I'll Paint You A Picture, I'll Paint It With A Twist, I'll Paint It In Red, With The Canvas On My Wrist.~

Old 14-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #3
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

I am currently:

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you're having to go through all of this. You really shouldn't beat yourself up over relapsing. You're just having a tough time right now, but that does not mean you are pathetic. If your "friend" is treating you the way you described then I honestly don't think he is worth it. Your best bet is to remove him from your life and surround yourself with positive people so that you can start to get back on track with recovery. Is there anyone else you could talk to about this in real life and are you getting any type of professional help? Feel free to send me a PM if you ever need someone to talk to. Take care :)

lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 11:50 PM   #4
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

First of all your friends did not *make* you slip up. You made the choice to harm yourself. He upset you (which was wrong of him) but you made decision to deal with those feelings by harming yourself. He is not to blame for that bit.

Secondly, it sounds like this friendship is very damaging for you. Nobody has the right to treat you the way this person is, even if they apologise afterwards. A friend does not behave the way this individual does. Do you have any other friends you could talk to and hang around with? I really think you need to stay away from this individual.

Also do you see a counsellor or anybody who could help you come up with different ways to manage your emotions? Relapsing does not make you pathetic. It means you are struggling with something and don't know how to manage it. It also shows you had the strength to quit in the first place.

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2012, 08:25 AM   #5
xXcanthelpmyselfXx
xXcanthelpmyselfXx

I am currently:

By that title, I didn't seriously mean he forced my hand, I do understand how the harming process works, thanks :/ and no, I'm not seeing a counselor right now, because I don't have the means to... And just so you know, it's a little bit him to blame when he knows I do that and said to my face "why don't you go slash yourself up and leave me alone"

Old 10-02-2012, 09:58 AM   #6
jenifer123

I think you friend don’t want to keep friendship with you in long term, he wants to go away from your life. His rude behavior shows that he have some problem in his life.

jenifer123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)