RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Iclemyer
Look At The Stars, Look How They Shine For You

I am currently:
Just looking for some advice/support i guess

My mam just called me at work to say she has walked out on my dad. They look after my almost 3 year old son while i come out to full time work. I've spoken to my mam briefly and she said theres no way she's going to go back. I've been doing really well lately seeing positives in things really well and now i feel numb, I'm worried about my mam im worried I'll have to give up work, I'm terrified I'm going to lose the progress I've made.

Sorry for posting, thanks for reading

Dianne
xx

Breathe Deep And Without Fear
Rescue Is Possible
Love Is The Movement

Iclemyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
Diamonds.
04/03/13 <3

I am currently:

Hey dianne. I really dont know what to say, as ive never been in your suituation. But i do hope you find the courage to fight and not slip up. All my luck to you in the future.
x

thank you, Lily, for saving mummy's life*.
You are my one and only, you can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight, and you'll be alright.

Diamonds. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
beautiful_disaster

I am currently:

Hi Dianne,

You need to stay calm and not panic, which it sounds like you're doing a bit here. It must be really hard, but you need to keep seeing the positives in things. I'm sure your mum has her reasons for leaving your dad, and I'm sure she'll talk to you about them in time. You need to be there for her as much as you can be, but you also need to look after yourself too. Don't let yourself be in any triggering situations. I'm sure your mum will understand that.

In terms of having to give up work to look after your son, just try to take things one step at a time. I know that's easier said than done, but don't worry about things that you can't control. Things usually have a way of working out.

So take care and look after yourself. Concentrate on the positives and keep thinking about how much progress you've made.

T xxx

beautiful_disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
88shelz
be positive

I am currently:

sometimes it is for the best when parents split up.
im sure you wont have to give up work. even though your parents have split up it doesnt mean your relationship has to change.

speak to both your parents and see how they feel about lookinf after your son still.

88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
Iclemyer
Look At The Stars, Look How They Shine For You

I am currently:

Thanks for your replies, I was panicking over everything, I tend to do that lately :S Things have worked out ok I think, Mam phoned me when I finished work, her and Dad had a talk and stuff and Mam's back home with us. It's just hard sometimes when things look like going wrong. I really appreciate the support. Xx

Breathe Deep And Without Fear
Rescue Is Possible
Love Is The Movement

Iclemyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #6
susieannah
Control is an illusion

I am currently:

I'm glad things are sorted now *hugs*

susieannah is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)