Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 30-09-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~

I am currently:
Rant - some please help, I'm losing it.

**names have been changed**
I go to a private school and there are only 5 girl (6 w/ me) in my grade and 2 girls in 10th but they never talk to me, even if I try to talk to them... Why doesn’t anyone like me? I only have one friend, and (we don't have any classes together except lunch and P.E.) when she’s gone it’s really lonely because I don’t have anyone to talk to. All the girls in 9th and 10th are friends with each other…except me. What’s wrong with me? Why am I such a loser? I wish I was in 8th grade, they like me or at least they’re nice to me. I’m such a loser. I wish they liked me. I guess I’m just a misfit loser *sarcastic* Yay!* why can’t I be normal? Why can’t I fit in like the other girls? I feel like they don’t see me, like I’m invisible, so I don't need a superpower, I have one..and I hate it. It feels like if I died, they wouldn’t care, except for Rose*…my friend. Sometimes I just want to scream “why can’t you see me? I’m standing right in front of you!” What is so repulsive about me? Am I too “Emo” for them? Yeah, sure I cry a lot, but that’s because 1. My grades suck and 2. I feel like a loser becuase I'm never noticed. Why can’t I be normal…why can’t I be accepted? I feel sorry about what I did or said to make them hate me. I don’t want fame or money, I just want friends. Is that really too much to ask for? I just don’t understand. Someone please tell me, what’s wrong with me?? I'm failing my classes....and I have no one to help me.....sometimes I wish I could see how the would feel if I did die. would they even care? cuz it sure doesn't feel like. I've been holding this in for over a month, and I can't hold it in anymore. I've tried to be friendly, I am friendly, I bend over backwards trying to make them happy, but they always ignore me, unless I get really annoying and they can't ignore me...but I don't want to do that either. I don't know what to do. I don't get it. what the hell did I do? not even the guys talk to me....what the hell is wrong with me, I'm losing weight. I'm fairly pretty. I'm not disfigured in any way....even this one teacher hates me, every damn class we makes fun of me in someway. I hate him. and I'm starting to hate me too.

Last edited by Riku3323 : 30-09-2009 at 02:37 AM. Reason: I for a part of my message thingy

help this broken soul of mine </3

Riku3323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
Breeze
dizzy dyke

Is there anyway you can be more active at school? Like in a group or 'club' thing? Maybe that will help you socially a bit.

I know the feeling of being lonely at school. It is not a nice experiance.

I want to kiss the bottom of the ocean before I burst through its surface into the sunlight, otherwise I will always be wondering about what was left unseen at the bottom

i'm tired of chasing my dreams.
i'm just gonna ask where they're going,
and hook up with them later.

Previously Kelpie

Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.

I am currently:

Is there any kind of counselling service at your school? Or anyone you can talk to about getting support with both your unhappiness and grades?

Its hard to make friends sometimes, atleast you have one person you can count on, but maybe some kind of social club will help, or just anyone you can talk to who may help with your confidence and social abilities.

lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs locked lips locked View Post
Is there any kind of counselling service at your school? Or anyone you can talk to about getting support with both your unhappiness and grades?

Its hard to make friends sometimes, atleast you have one person you can count on, but maybe some kind of social club will help, or just anyone you can talk to who may help with your confidence and social abilities.
I already see a therapist. and I go to a really small private school the only thing to join is volleyball, and they aren't letting anyone else in, especially me becuase I suck at volleyball!!!

Last edited by Riku3323 : 30-09-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: wrong word, it bothered me

Old 01-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
Breeze
dizzy dyke

Do you board there or just there during day? Is there anyone outside school you know or anything you can do out of school?

I want to kiss the bottom of the ocean before I burst through its surface into the sunlight, otherwise I will always be wondering about what was left unseen at the bottom

i'm tired of chasing my dreams.
i'm just gonna ask where they're going,
and hook up with them later.

Previously Kelpie

Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
Riku3323
~Emo_Love~

I am currently:

just during the day...well I would do stuff with them...if they ever said anything to me....its like all the other girls know whats gonna happen, and none of them tell me. but one girl is starting to talk to me now...so I'm happy about that :)

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)