RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 09-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
falling apart
into microscopic peices

I am currently:
things to do

so yeh.... as a distraction.. many advise.. "join a club"... but alas... the age old question "what is there to do near where i live?" hopefully this thread will answer that question....

this thread is like.... and advertisement thread.... to you a very loose term... advertiseing clubs and activities for people to browse to see what they want to do.

so if you are part of a club... any club... for example.. netball, football, chess, dancing, tennis, karate... the list could go on forever.... post it on here using this template...

[activity... e.g... CHESS]
[where?.... e.g... MANCHESTER, UK]
[age range....e.g.... 9 - 99]
[contact.... this can be your email, a choach's email or just a simple
request that anyone interested PMs you]
[BIG UP YOUR CLUB XD... use this bit to advertise your club... the general persuasive writing thing]

If you are interested in an activity.... contact the user however they wish...and just sort out going XD... trust me... its a GREAT DISTRACTION!!!.. and a good way to make new friends XD

also.. if no one does contact you.. making a good "advertisement" for this is also a good distraction XD

happy viewing XD

Last edited by falling apart : 09-06-2007 at 09:24 PM. Reason: typos

I'm so over you, I'm changing my name to bridge.

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1445&dateline=1200603  367

falling apart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
falling apart
into microscopic peices

I am currently:

MAJORETTES
Blackburn, lancashire, UK
three to whenever you want to retire
either email me... falling_from_you@hotmail.co.uk ..... or pm me
If you are interested in the very skillful art of baton twirling then what better troupe to join than WITTON SOVEREIGNS MAJORETTES TROUPE. this fast-growing troupe took last seasons end of year competition by storm, winning the overall best troupe trophy, beating over 20 other troupes. The trainers have years of experience and are some of the nicest people you can meet. Any one who is interested and lives anywhere near blackburn, i truely advise you to join, it will be worth while. Obviously, there is a cost to keep the troupe running for everyone and i will be happy to tell anyone who is interested. we attend competitions and demonstrations regularly and train every week. we do many fun fundraising activities and would love new members to add to our ever growing majorettes family.

I'm so over you, I'm changing my name to bridge.

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1445&dateline=1200603  367

falling apart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #3
Mirabelle

I am currently:

This is an excellent idea for a thread.
Except that I'm the only and unique member living in Switzerland :D So I'm not gonna advertise for myself

sitting on the sideline

Mirabelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)