Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-07-2016, 08:10 PM   #41401
look out a piano
Serial lurker

I am currently:

Sorry you guys are struggling *big glomps*
Not really around but I wanted to drop in and wish you all the best.
Hope the camping trip is really nice for you =).
Mark good luck tomorrow I really hope you can get what you need!

look out a piano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 07:46 AM   #41402
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

Thank You Katherine , How are you?

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:10 AM   #41403
Doikers

I am currently:

Hey Threaders , How are we all?

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 13-07-2016, 08:11 AM   #41404
Diesel

I am currently:

Morning all, how is everyone doing?

Oh, by the way, I have a weird thing to enquire about. Here goes; A few weeks ago I was woken by a moth in the middle of the night and couldn't catch it so ended up squishing it on the wall opposite me (sorry Moth). It was only a smallish one, about a centimetre and a half or so. Anyway, the remains of Mr Moth were left on the wall. For weeks it has been irritating me and I wanted to get rid of it but never did. I woke up yesterday to find that the Moth's remains were gone and it looks like it was scratched off the wall with a coin or something as there are quite noticeable four inch long and one inch wide Grey scratches and a faint mark where he was. The scratches look quite frenzied. Now, I don't believe that I did this, I certainly don't remember doing it at all, but it must have been me as there is no-one else!?. So, have I finally lost my marbles? Or do Moths make incredible runways when they head off to the afterlife (eventually, procrastinators!)

Last edited by Diesel : 13-07-2016 at 08:37 AM.
Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 10:33 AM   #41405
Doikers

I am currently:

I don't know , Diesel , Do you zone out at all?

*Group Glompingtons all my threadlings

How are you all?

Old 15-07-2016, 12:03 PM   #41406
Diesel

I am currently:

Howdy.
I don't zone out as far as I know. I've no idea.

Old 15-07-2016, 03:21 PM   #41407
stumpy
Hidden In My Shell I'm the Invisible Person...

I am currently:

Hmm perhaps the moth decayed and gave off some kind of chemical as it did so, and the marks you see are from some chemical reaction, but I'm not entirely sure, I've had strange marks appear on walls etc without explanation before, I wouldn't say it's anything to worry about, just touch the wall up with a little paint if it needs, and forget about it, it's not like you've done anything majorly bad, I once had a moth flying round and was screaming my head off, I don't really know why, but I told my ex to kill it, and when it landed on the ceiling next to the light, he hit it with a tennis racket, smashing the light bulb into a million pieces leaving shards of very fine glass everywhere, as well as a white poisonous powder, from inside the low energy bulb, and it also tripped the electric, talk about a dangerous mess to try to have to clean up in the dark, as well as resetting the electric trip switch and taking out the remnants of the bulb in my high ceiling and replacing with a fresh bulb, whilst stood on a chair in the dark on tip toes, a few scratches from a moth in the wall should be a piece of cake, don't let not remembering it bother you, just feel lucky that it's nothing really bad, I've had instances where I've woken covered in cuts and bruises and don't remember how I got them, I think it's possibly from zoning out, Mark is possibly right that you may have zoned out, perhaps write a diary, of any events that you don't remember, see if there's a pattern, like what you ate that day, or directly before, or what you drunk that day or directly before, if you did or didn't take any meds or other substances, that day or directly before, I know mine is often at night after taking my medication just before I get to sleep, and is made worse if I don't eat properly, hope you figure it out but if not that you find a way to forget about it xx

stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 03:35 PM   #41408
stumpy

I am currently:

Well I'm away on my camping trip, and so far so good, I did have a bit of a hidden angry feeling yesterday, and almost thought about leaving, see if I can get a train home or most of the way home, but I managed to sit through the feeling and feel OK today, I'm supposed to be going out to the pub for a meal this evening, but am not sure how I'll cope, feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment, with the amount of campers who have turned up for our camping rally, but am sure I'll survive, even if it means going to the toilet to escape the crowd for a few minutes, or even heading outside and sitting in the car for a few mins with the door open, just to get a breather, I'm sure they'll understand, as a few of our group do know about my ADHD, Autism and BPD, so I'm sure they'll find an easy way to explain if I make a hasty exit :)

Old 15-07-2016, 03:58 PM   #41409
Doikers

I am currently:

Hope you have fun , Ceri :)

Old 16-07-2016, 06:48 PM   #41410
Diesel

I am currently:

Thanks for your reply Stumpy. I think the thing that bothers me most is the not knowing. I don't know and I assume it was me, so I'm a little freaked out, not majorly, but enough to be concerned. I always try to look for the rational explanation first.

I now have a question for you all. I'm struggling at the minute with impulsive urges. I made a comment a few days back just before I did something silly but nothing came of it so I was OK. I'm still experiencing urges to do reckless, dangerous things and wondered if anyone had any tips about getting on top of these and not letting my mind be made up within a matter of minutes about whether I'm going to do something or not, no matter the cost.

Old 20-07-2016, 08:29 AM   #41411
Diesel

I am currently:

Sleep is massively important to the state of my mind. Anyone else feeling fried from these horribly hot nights? I must have woken half a dozen times last night. I'm shattered.

Old 20-07-2016, 10:19 AM   #41412
Doikers

I am currently:

Yep , Diesel . The weather is too hot , it affects me adversely too :(

Old 20-07-2016, 01:51 PM   #41413
stumpy

I am currently:

Yes I'm affected by the hot weather too, it means I can't get off to sleep because of constant tossing and turning because of being too hot, and because of my eyes itching because I have recurring conjunctivitis, that is made worse by hot weather and all the sweating, meaning I'm not getting to sleep until stupid o'clock, and then am over sleeping in the mornings, and missing appointments Hot weather makes me feel awful, it's finally rained a little so hopefully the air will clear and it'll be a touch cooler :)

Old 21-07-2016, 11:22 AM   #41414
Doikers

I am currently:

I hope so too Ceri :)

Oh My , I thought Anxiety would wear off by now :(

Old 21-07-2016, 06:28 PM   #41415
stumpy

I am currently:

Hope your anxiety eases a little soon Mark :)

I don't know if you've had a little rain shower yet, we have down my end, although the weather is still really hot, but not as hot as Tuesday and earlier in the day on Wednesday :)

I'm struggling at the minute with my hyper focus, I think the hot weather is affecting my Ritalin, and it's efficacy, I've done a lot of research because I can't break my hyper focus, being from one extreme to the other is really frustrating, from lack of concentration, to hyper focus, and not being able to focus on anything else other than the one thing I'm hyper focused on, at the moment that's Ritalin, it's alternatives, and what countries their available in, and any special applications I'd have to make if I were to go on holiday to another country, and where I can pick up more and any language barriers in getting my script refilled while on holiday, my family want me to go with them on a holiday to Thailand next year, but the thought of everything involved to ensure I'll have enough medication is a nightmare xx

Old 22-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #41416
Doikers

I am currently:

I know the Feeling , Ceri.
My whole Family is going to The Gambia next year and some of the meds I'm on would land me with 10 years hard labour at best so I am not going.

Old 22-07-2016, 10:23 PM   #41417
winter.sun

what is it like to have BPD? I was diagnosed with severe BPD, then I said I haven't got it and it was wiped off my records. just wondering what it is like to have it to see if I actually have it or not.

winter.sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 03:43 AM   #41418
stumpy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter.sun View Post
what is it like to have BPD? I was diagnosed with severe BPD, then I said I haven't got it and it was wiped off my records. just wondering what it is like to have it to see if I actually have it or not.
I think it's slightly different for everyone, I'd say it's something crossed between a nightmare that is endless and an emotionally unstable rollercoaster going off inside my head, I gets bouts of extreme anger and rage, mixed with extreme over emotional outbursts that appear to be completely unfounded, I suffer with extreme anxiety, especially in social situations, and am constantly looking for a way to escape these feelings, and one of those methods of escapism is self harm, I don't really believe it's something you can have, and then not have, it makes me annoyed when I hear of doctors suggesting you have BPD and then changing their mind, like it's something that can mysteriously vanish

BPD is part of me, I consider it just another label to add to the rest to describe me as different to others

Old 25-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #41419
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

I have not been on here since forever, strange to see this thread still going as it seems really quiet around here. Just remember this wont last forever, a time will come where you can be okay with yourself and your illness, it may not be today or tomorrow, but it will come.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 08:41 AM   #41420
Doikers

I am currently:

Hey , Hello Mari! How are you ?

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)