Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 16-11-2014, 12:23 PM   #38781
fragile as glass
such a beautiful disaster

I am currently:

Heads up guys, on another thread the Mods confirmed that text speak is against the rules - I didn't know but do now! I just don't want anyone to get pulled up on it on here, me included! Thought you'd like to know. x

*magic fairy dust and hugs for all*

GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN
AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Don't let the sphincter's get you down

fragile as glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 01:15 PM   #38782
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny

I am currently:

*Hugs Chrissy*

Thanks Liddy ! How are you? *Hugs*

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 01:33 PM   #38783
youonlyliveonce

It's just kicked off with my mum ended up in violence from both of us im so upset and angry im just like my dad I want to self harm now I don't know what to do someone help

Old 16-11-2014, 02:19 PM   #38784
Doikers

I am currently:

*Glomps Cheryl* Are you okay Physically? you mentioned violence ..

I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep

''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Old 16-11-2014, 02:37 PM   #38785
youonlyliveonce

I've got a few scratches n my knuckles are sore mum keeps trying to phone me but it's not wise to answer phone right now

Old 16-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #38786
trechu
Perfectly Imperfect

I am currently:

*hugs* to all of you.
I'm doing ok today, having a chillout day because I have a busy week ahead of me :)

~R

trechu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 07:58 PM   #38787
fragile as glass

I am currently:

I Have A Sore Head And Spent Last Night Throwing Up Because The Pizza I Had For Tea Was Too Rich For My Stomach And To Top It Off On Rushing To The Bathroom I Walked Smack Into The Bookcase In The Hall While We Try To Sell It. My Tummy Still Feels Rocky :(

Old 17-11-2014, 04:29 AM   #38788
DyingToBeFree
Lost in the Dark

I am currently:

Hi friends~

What is text speak? I went house shopping with hubby. We are relocating to a town about an hour south of our current address. He starts his new job around Christmas. I'm proud of myself for doing this. It was hard. I even had dinner. And I'm proud of myself for surfing not just one, but two urges this evening. I did not throw up or self harm tonight. I don't like the empty feeling left behind though. And I'm feeling pretty low at the moment. So I'll probably go to sleep and hope for better come morning. I have therapy tomorrow and am going to ask that we completely leave God and religious oriented stuff out of the scope of my sessions. It is upsetting me. I have my psych appointment Tuesday. I'm nervous and need them to listen to me. Please send positive thoughts/wishes/prayers/vibes/cross your fingers or whatever it is that you do my way please ;) Hope you all had a good day!

Sorry you don't feel well, Liddy! Hope you feel better soon!

Good luck on your busy week, Rachael! Good for you to take a chill day. I need one of those!

Sorry to hear about you and your mum, Cheryl! Hope you're okay! *hugs*

Hi Rinnagirl, its nice to meet you. Sorry you're having a rough time. Hang in there!

Hi Mark, how are you feeling? better I hope!

Take care friends!
~C

DyingToBeFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 11:33 PM   #38789
trechu
Perfectly Imperfect

I am currently:

Oh wow DyingToBeFree (sorry, I don't know your name!), lots of reasons to be proud of yourself. Good luck with therapy and psych :)

How is everyone tonight? I have the apartment to myself tonight (my fiancé spends one night a week with his mother because she's elderly and lives alone) so it's unusually quiet and I've been sitting in front of the laptop all night. I did an hour on reception at the mh centre today, had some woman get annoyed and hang up on me because I told her someone wasn't available when she called, so that made me a little anxious, but I'm ok now (I'm not good with talking to people I don't know, so even when people are nice, I can find doing reception a little challenging, but it's good for me to do things that are a little outside my comfort zone sometimes)

~R

Old 18-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #38790
fragile as glass

I am currently:

Ru going 2 the xmas party, it wud b gud to cu an I have summit 2 show u bout my new job, hope ur feelin gud.

Thats roughly text speak, dyingtobefree!!

Old 18-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #38791
Doikers

I am currently:

That's great that you coped so well , Racheal *Hugs*

*Hugs Cheri* How are you today?

*Glomps Liddy* A fine example of text talk there! :) How are you?

Old 18-11-2014, 05:09 PM   #38792
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

how is everyone?

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #38793
trechu
Perfectly Imperfect

I am currently:

Hey there, I'm good today. Had a creative writing group earlier, currently cooking dinner and downloading Dollhouse. How are you doing?

~R

Old 18-11-2014, 11:30 PM   #38794
youonlyliveonce

I'm up and down tbh I had a session with a worker at the caf I go to tonight we spoke bout the weekend

I got really upset about finishing Dbt on Thursday I. Petrified n don't knw how I'm going to cope

Also had phone call from police officer in charge of my case today he's now ready to write the report for cps so I'll guess I'll know soon if it's going to court if not

Hope everyone ok

Old 19-11-2014, 01:35 AM   #38795
DyingToBeFree
Lost in the Dark

I am currently:

Hi Friends~

Well, I guess I'll start with therapy this week. It was awful and I'm considering getting a different therapist. She really pissed me off and I realize that my thinking may not be dialectical in this, but I still think she's wrong/unprofessional in the way she handled things. To make a long story short, I was upset with her for the previous week's meeting with my husband. I was under the impression and had agreed to step out of part of the session so my hubby could ask any questions he wanted without feeling uncomfortable with my being there. But I was excluded the whole time without notice or reason. While nothing bad happened, I don't handle change well and they both know that. So a head's up that they needed the whole time would have been appreciated. And it stinks that I was excluded from a discussion about me. I also asked that any religious topics and anything related to God be left out of my sessions. I understand that I'm a Christian and so is my therapist, but I have not been comfortable with the way she is mixing everything and making every little thing spiritualized. She seemed offended and told me that she would not let me have control with my therapy. She said, "borderlines need to control everything so I can't let you control your sessions". However, I never asked for control. Just to change it. She said we make a mess out of our therapy when we have the control. And was further told that the psychology world has written us "borderlines" off and does not have hope for us. She thinks that by making everything religious that we can see how God can heal us. I will leave my negative thoughts on this out as they are not productive.

While I've read that the disorder is difficult to treat, I've also read plenty of success with DBT and have a different therapist that I work with online who says otherwise and has not categorized me. She still looks at me like a person and not a disorder. SO, even though this turned long winded, I'm going to give her another session or two to determine whether or not I can work with her. But I may need to stop seeing her.

On a much more positive note, I saw my psych today and had a wonderful appointment with her. SHE HEARD ME OUT!! I'm very pleased with that and she never pulled out protocol on me. She let me talk and listened. Along with that she adjusted my medications and I am much more willing to work with her as a professional for giving me the time and listening. She also explained some things with the disorders I have and made me feel like I have a fighting chance.

Thank you for the good luck wishes, Rachael! I admire you for being able to do reception and stepping outside your comfort zone!!

Thank you for clarifying text speak, Liddy :) How are you doing lately?

*MegaGlomps* Mark! Thanks for your support! Today was rough, but I am doing better now.

Hi Bleeding Angel! Sorry I don't know your name. How are you?

I'm sorry to hear things are pretty rough right now, Cheryl. I'm sending good thoughts your way!

Lots of *Hugs* to all my friends here! Your support is very appreciated!! Hope you all have a good night!

DyingToBeFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2014, 01:56 AM   #38796
frenchhorn
Oliver

Hi dyingtobefree I'm sorry your therapist has made you annoyed they don't sound very professional at all. I'm glad the appointment with your psych was good though. Hugs.

How are you feeling liddy? Sorry you were ill the other day.

How are you Mark?

Sorry you are going through a tough time Cheryl. I hope you are ok after the argument/fight with your mum.

How are you Mari?

glad you are doing ok Rachael and it sounds like a productive day.

Well yesterday I was diagnosed with a form of Tourettes, relieved but also trying to come to terms with it.

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or studpidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence." Christopher Hitchens

'When words fail, music speaks'

I am transsexual and homoromantic and proud to be.

frenchhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2014, 11:01 AM   #38797
Doikers

I am currently:

Sorry for lack of individuals . Feel rough , forgot my meds last night , thought I'd wait until half time and totally forgot , can't focus this morning as a result *Group Hugs*

Old 19-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #38798
frenchhorn
Oliver

*hugs Mark* how are you feeling now?

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or studpidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence." Christopher Hitchens

Old 19-11-2014, 07:50 PM   #38799
Doikers

I am currently:

Bit weary Oliver , didn't sleep too well . How are you ? *Hugs*

Old 19-11-2014, 08:04 PM   #38800
frenchhorn
Oliver

sorry you are not feeling great Mark. can you get an early night? I'm trying to have an early night myself, got to bee up at 6.45am!

I'm drained, hardly slept last night and had a panic attack with flashbacks at an anxiety group I went to, because what they were talking about triggered flashbacks and memories for me.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)