RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 24-08-2014, 07:45 PM   #161
talaiporia
Chat Mod

I am currently:

Feel free just to dive in; make a thread, or reply to threads, or enter chat. :)

It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:26 AM   #162
mark_

Hi, I made a new thread last night but I don't think it was posted?

Im new and it was my first one, do I have to wait till it gets posted, anyway I can see what threads ive posted?

mark_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:57 AM   #163
Patent Pending
★ Katie ★

I am currently:

Hey Mark,

New members threads need to be authorised sometimes, so it should appear in time.

If you click on your username and go to your profile there's a link that says view all posts/threads by this member etc.

x x x

It's the ups and downs of living life this way. Promise me you'll never go away. Just stay with me through one more night because it's always darkest before the light and now I promise you I'll never turn away. I won't let you give us one less heart to break...

Patent Pending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #164
MonstersInsideMe

Its 3:55 am
Just finished reading a book and found this behind it...
Not scared... Maybe more like hesitant.
The feeling of worthlessness and perhaps not being cared for over weights the push to type a few words on your keyboard.
Its taking a step back and wondering if this is something worth doing...

MonstersInsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 04:20 PM   #165
KateC

Hello, I am here for my daughter...

whom I love with all my heart. It is hard to see my child hurting like this. I do not know what to do. She said she will stop, and that she has friends on the internet that are helping her... she does not want to talk to me, nor to a therapist, but prefers her on-line community. I hope she will consider joining this beautiful community. Your posts are to each other are so kind and thoughtful.

KateC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2015, 12:40 AM   #166
Burning fire

I am currently:
Hello everyone

I just got this today. I've been struggling with self hard for three years and been in recovery for basically as long. I had been two years clean up until this week and am trying to find support to get better again. I have been going through some really rough times and it's hard to talk to people about it.

Burning fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 08:58 AM   #167
Kirsty123
This Member is currently Banned

I am currently:
i'm new

Hi i'm new here

Kirsty123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 10:18 PM   #168
SkyDancer
Immy

I am currently:
Stopping process

How hard is it to stop or resist in the first couple of weeks or days even? I've tried before and every time it's failed

SkyDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:43 PM   #169
Lozziie

I am currently:

I need pointing in the right direction please. I found this page and a thread through google but now I've registered I can't find it again lol

Lozziie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:09 AM   #170
chinahorse

I am currently:

You could use the search function or you could tick the keep yourself logged in button when you log in and google it again and then youll be already logged in when you click on it.

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:18 AM   #171
Lozziie

I am currently:

Thank you I'll try that

Lozziie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 03:52 AM   #172
Youcangetthrough

I am currently:
New

Not sure how all of this works but I guess I will learn. my name is sarah I am turning 19. i have PMDD. I have suffered with depression, aggression, anxiety, cutting and eating disorders since I was in 8th grade. I recently had a break down in college so I took the summer off to get help and focus on me. hoping to find some support on here! Its nice to know we aren't all alone. message me if you need anything!

Youcangetthrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 03:44 PM   #173
chinahorse

I am currently:

Nice to meet you. Most people post a new thread (top left button on screen) to introduce themselves. If you have a browse around the boards you can see all the topics covered- something for everyone. You can reply to all posts except those in the ranting and venting forum to give advice etc. And if you have an issue youd like to discuss its best to post a new thread in the appropriate forum :)

Given enough tea I could rule the world.

chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 02:15 PM   #174
Nikhita

Need to talk

I feel like nobody likes me and nobody wants to be friends with me. Actually, it is more than just that but i can reduce all these emotions down only to that much. I think I need professional help but not sure. Please help me find out. I have major confidence issues because of my college and people in it. They are extremely judgemental and the presence of an unexplainable hierarchy is haunting me. I am slightly paranoid too. Every time someone in my house (with two other flatmates) is talking and I am not in the conversation, i feel like they are talking about me and laughing at me. There is this one boy who just behaves in such way with me, like he thinks i am **** and good for nothing. The one successful thing i did in college is stigmatised because of classroom politics of my seniors and the director of the institution and one of the faculty member have banned the newsletter in college that i worked for and that has severely damaged my confidence. I am scared that if I don't do anything to make this right, i will be trapped in a miserable state forever which might eventually lead me to take my life. I don't want that to happen. My parents love me and i have friends outside this college (and one person here) who would be devastated if i did something to myself. Please please please help. I need to talk to someone who can give me some hope. I want to talk to someone and find out if i need to talk to a psychologist.

Nikhita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:42 PM   #175
steven1970

I am currently:
Trying to figure things out here

this site seems to be everything i am looking for. I just hope I am in the right place. I dont self harm but i have Anxiety attacks and often time a lot of fear of being alone. The weird thing is that i want very badly to help others. It seems that is one of the side effects of these attacks. I cant explain it to myself so I cant explain it to anyone else. I only know I want to listen and help whenever i can to anyone who needs it, while getting some listening help myself. this is the only site i have found that even comes close to that. So like I said I hope I am in the right place and can accomplish both. Bless everyone here

One moment, One day, One breath at a time

steven1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2016, 08:17 PM   #176
CellyEl

I am currently:

I'm not quite sure how I ended up here but I'd really like to receive some advice. Maybe just talk to someone, I'm 18 and a bit nervous to even post this message so I suppose this is a start?

CellyEl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)