Originally Posted by Pi.R^2
Hooray! Spreading the Nudelauflauf joy! We used to have specific Nudelauflauf events where loads of us all had it on the same day and posted pictures. Which doesn't sound super exciting now I've written it out, but we got ourselves pretty hyped at the time :P
Also, what's your book?
I am terrible and have disappeared for two days I kept forgetting!!
That sounds like a lot of fun to me so i suppose we're all some sort of oddball
Also I'm reading Everything's Eventual/1408 by Stephen King (it's one of his that has a lot of stories in one book)
I can't honestly say I remember specific good things and which day they happened but over the last two days and today:
1. Book is still bringing me joy (and it's almost finished)
2. Had some lovely girlfriend cuddles and moments
3. Pay came in which meant food shop time, ALWAYS FUN
4. I have a lot of food now
5. I signed up for a free trial of a creative writing course online for something productive to do
6. I have written a to do list for my day off and should be getting myself all organised
7. Work is almost over (I hate working Sundays)