Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 05-12-2017, 10:01 PM   #53061
HopeRises

Hey Sarah, How are you? How is life?

Kindness from strangers is the best. Really made me smile.

Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in

Taking part in RED JANUARY running or being active everyday in January raising money for mind.
Click here to sponsor me

HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:15 PM   #53062
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Meh, things are a bit shaking. I start to think I'm getting on top of things and then I end up back at square one.

It does doesn't it! :)

In my dreams I slew the dragon

tiptoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:20 PM   #53063
HopeRises

Sorry to hear you're struggling. I totally understand those feelings. Even if you feel like its one step forward two steps back maybe realistically it isn't and you've gained something from the one step forward? Here if you wanna talk about it.

Taking part in RED JANUARY running or being active everyday in January raising money for mind.
Click here to sponsor me

Old 05-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #53064
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Thanks, I don't know. Do you ever think that life shouldn't be this difficult? How do people do it? Be happy every day? ok not every day but most days?

Old 05-12-2017, 10:53 PM   #53065
HopeRises

yes, I'm quiet high functioning so 99% of the time people won't even know I have bipolar/anxiety which is hard because when life gets tough people just expect you to get on with it. I do get where your coming from massively but, I try to remember what being well is like and it makes it easier through the harder times.

Click here to sponsor me

Old 05-12-2017, 11:05 PM   #53066
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Yeah me too, coping sometimes feels like something I'm expected to do because that's just what I do. You're right, I probably just need to go to sleep that usually solves philosophical crises.

Old 05-12-2017, 11:59 PM   #53067
HopeRises

I hope you manage to get some sleep. My body has decided to go into panic attack mode. Not what I need at midnight.

Click here to sponsor me

Old 06-12-2017, 11:31 PM   #53068
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I am currently:

*huge hugs*

Leigh I hope you calmed down quickly last night. How are you doing now?

I'm sorry you're struggling so much Sarah, I can really relate to a lot of what you're saying. It's tough. You're amazing though. I hope things are feeling a little easier after some sleep.

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.
It'll get better. Until then, have a day."

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:06 AM   #53069
HopeRises

Hey Hannah, how are you?

I got chatted up by a 19yr old tonight haha. If only I was 10yrs younger. I should really be sleeping.

Click here to sponsor me

Old 07-12-2017, 09:45 AM   #53070
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I am currently:

Haha, but was he an attractive 19 year old?! I hope you got some sleep! How are things going?

I'm okay. Been a little wobbly but not too bad and I think things are settling down now!

"I know you're sad, so I won't tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day.
Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don't give up on yourself just yet.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:15 PM   #53071
HopeRises

haha yeah he is. I'm way to old for a 19 yr old though lol.

I'm glad things seem to be settling down some..how are you doing today?

Click here to sponsor me

Old 07-12-2017, 07:40 PM   #53072
Juniperi

I'm sorry things aren't better for you, Sarah.

Leigh, did you get the 19-yr-old's number??!!! Gosh young kids are confident! How are you otherwise?

Hannah, I'm glad things are settling down for you. I hope you get some non-wobbly days soon.

I feel heartbroken today. I've woken up missing my sister a lot and I've lost all sense of my self-worth. Hopefully it will pass...

Juniperi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:55 PM   #53073
HopeRises

Hope you are feeling a bit better now Jill.itd going to be hard this time of year. Can you do something nice like I used to write my nan letters when I thought about her a lot. Would that help?

No, I met him at a uni thing and he added me to Facebook, I don't think he understands that I'm almost double his age ..well closer to double his age than I am his actual age.

Click here to sponsor me

Old 08-12-2017, 09:58 PM   #53074
Juniperi

Kids that age don't realise the significance of that age gap. I remember thinking at that age, like....whatever we're all legally adults! When I hit 40, I'll probably (hopefully) think how immature I was a 30.

I think the letter writing is a good idea, Leigh, but I don't think I'm ready for it. I will write it down somewhere I'll come across it in future xx

Old 08-12-2017, 10:07 PM   #53075
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I am currently:

That sounds good Jill. *huge hugs* How are you doing today lovely?

Haha Leigh, be flattered :P I can only attract old men! How are things going?

Old 08-12-2017, 10:13 PM   #53076
HopeRises

That's fair, it's not for everyone..I used to write it then burn it. How are you doing today?

Hannah, how are you?

Yeah I don't really get it. It's quiet amusing and I am flattered and I haven't had someone chase me in years..although I keep stating I'm not interested so not leading him on.

I'm super anxious (got a trampolining comp tomorrow) and still stressed about uni and life haha.

Click here to sponsor me

Old 08-12-2017, 10:42 PM   #53077
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I am currently:

*squish* I'm sorry you're so stressed lovely. Good luck with the comp tomorrow, you'll be fine! Would you be able to get some sleep soon do you think? Uni is stressful but you're doing so so well. How are you getting on with your assignments?

I'm not feeling great. Was mildly 'up' for a few days, now feeling a bit ****.

Old 08-12-2017, 10:57 PM   #53078
HopeRises

I got another 500 words done today..it's taking me forever cause I just don't understand. I feel like I rewrote a chapter of a book and using the theosaurs to change the words haha. I need to sleep but I have that thing where as soon as I go to bed i wake up haha.

*hugs* sorry your not feeling great sweetie. I hope you level out soon. Any thing you can do to make you feel better?

Click here to sponsor me

Old 09-12-2017, 08:54 PM   #53079
Serendipity.
fabulous.

I am currently:

You're doing really well. Is there anyone you can ask for help with it? How has your day been today? <3

Thanks lovely, I'm trying to do nice things and stay on top of everything. I slept for most of the day by accident lol.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:54 PM   #53080
Juniperi

500 words is a lot to get done in a day, Leigh. I find that uni is a big game of trust, just trying to trust that you're doing fine so that anxiety doesn't get the best of you. Are there support services you can check in with to make sure you're on the right track?

Hannah, you're doing well. Keep on doing all of the nice things. Will you be able to sleep tonight and do you have to do things tomorrow?

I'm anxious, oh so anxious. I've tried to organise a social thing and I'm anxious about it. Either people are flakey or I'm just no fun to be around, but no one seems to commit to social things these days. Hopefully I'll have some company. People always seem to cancel last minute.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)