Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
anon29

I am currently:
I just need someone to talk to

I have some serious issues and I don't want to go and get counselling, I think that if I can get some help here, they might go away.

Male: 14 years old
I'm going to keep this short.

Social Life: Non Existent
Hobbies: None, I enjoy cycling but I don't have a bike
Feelings: On the verge of crying

I don't know what's wrong with me. It seems that I don't fit in anywhere. I missed a full year at school for no apparent reason, I don't keep in contact with any of my old friends and I'm not at a new school for people who didn't attend school and I don't want to make any friends/attempt to meet any girls because I'm ashamed of it.

Every time I try to talk to my mother, she just starts arguments/tells me I'm over reacting. I'm ashamed of who I am. I've never had a girlfriend before, I've never kissed anyone before. I spend my time just sitting on the computer, eating junk food (I'm now overweight).

I can't afford a bike, my mother refuses to buy me one and it's the only thing in my life that I actually enjoyed. I don't see a point anymore. If I'm having no social interaction and there's nothing to do that I enjoy, what's the point of being here?

I'm really sad and I wish I could restart my life.

anon29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
anon29

I am currently:

My mother doesn't listen to me. She doesn't understand what I'm going through, I want to kill myself and when she sees me lying dead, that's when she'll know that she should have listened and taken me seriously.

anon29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:41 AM   #3
Horizon

I am currently:

While the members of this site are certainly willing to support when they can, they are not a substitute for actual counseling.
The people at your new school are probably in the same position as you if it's a school for people who didn't attend their other school (if I understood you correctly), so why not make conversations and try to make friends? Your situation is nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe there are some clubs you could join.
There's really no rush to have a girlfriend or kiss someone. You have plenty more teenage years ahead of you for that, but it's not likely to happen unless you make an effort to get to know people first.
Since cycling is not an option, maybe you could explore other hobbies?
Having social interaction is within your control, and maybe you can find other things you enjoy.
I'm sorry you and your mother are having communication problems, but your threat of suicide to make her feel guilty is not the way to go about it.

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #4
crazykat
Fight for another day

I agree with Facet, that it is important to remember that we are willing to listen but are not a substitute for counselling. Is there a particular reason why you don't want to have counselling? It's hard to make friends sometimes but hiding away isn't going to help. Try and talk to the others if you can, you never know they may feel the same as you do. As for having a girlfriend I know it seems really important but your still young and have plenty of time to find someone. Also perhaps joining some sort of club could help you get out and meet others as well as giving you a new hobby. You won't always feel this bad, you will get through this. Take care
Kat xxx

crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)