Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 27-04-2012, 04:20 AM   #1
MelloJello

I am currently:
I feel really down...

I've been staying at a friend's place for the week and I've been sick so i haven't been to school... Tomorrow I have to go to school and it's really depressing me... I'm super tired but me and my friend are making food and I feel really sick. Usually things are awesome with my friend but this week they've so and so.. Also, today it's been 7 years that my parents have been separated and I keep getting flashbacks about some of the things related to that. I want to cut but I can't cut at my friends place. She knows I self-harm though.. Tomorrow when she drops me off at school, I'm going to stop at home and I'm going to cut tons though because I haven't done it in a few days and I really need it. I didn't even do my school and I have a math exam tomorrow which I'm probably going to fail but I really need to pass. Because Im staying I'm at friends place tonight, we're going to go to bed really late and I need to be at by 6 tomorrow morning which means almost no sleep and I have a really busy day tomorrow. I feel really sick but I can't miss school tomorrow because of my stupid exam and also my dad is going to give shit if I miss school because I'm staying with a person that actually cares about me. Anyway.. I can keep rambling about this for hours so I'll leave it at that..

MelloJello is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 27-04-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
Heaven Knows
This Member Has Left.

I am currently:

Hi there.
Sorry you're struggling so much right now.
Have you been doing anything while you've been sick and off school? Sometimes when we spend days on end in the same place and don't go out to see people or just for fresh air it makes us feel more down and alone.
It's hard when you're parents have separated and you're struggling with flashbacks and urges but if your friend is aware of your previous self-harm could you speak to them about it and how strong the urges are?
Try not to worry too much about the exam you have; I know it's hard to do when you're facing it but you'll get through it and I'm sure if it's needed you'll be able to repeat it.
We're all here to support you.
x Katie x

Heaven Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #3
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it

I am currently:

how did everything go? i hope that you're ok.

maybe you could talk to your teacher about getting some extra help. teachers usually like when people ask, because it shows that they care about the class, and they are usually willing to spend some time explaining things again.

this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.

PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie

PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)