Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 12-04-2012, 01:47 AM   #1
Foreveralone2014

I have no one to talk to :(

I have anorexia. I have no close friends I can talk to. It all started about 9 months ago. I was dumped by someone I liked very much. Since then I have been self inducing vomiting everyday. No one knows about my problem. And I was just recently dumped again last week and it's really taken a toll on me. I've been depressed and selfinducing a lot lately. I cry a lot and don't even want to go to school anymore and I hate missing school. I just really don't know what to do. I need support. I want to go to one of the ED recovery clinics that you stay at but my parents don't know about my problem.

Last edited by [Purple_Rain] : 12-04-2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Removed clothes sizes
Foreveralone2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee

I am currently:

Can you maybe confide in a counselor at school and see if they can help you get the referrals you need and maybe set up a meeting with your parents, the counselor and yourself to kind of let them know what's up?

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away

Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
whoknows

I am currently:

You will always have somebody to talk to on here.

I agree with Buttercup, see if a school councillor can get a referral for you to a therapist, you don't have to suffer alone or in silence.

whoknows is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)