View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
dragonfly
A flower for beauty....A heart for love....

I am currently:

My tiny meal today though didn't weigh ? lbs, i even took my clothing into consideration. Whenever i weigh myself i wear the same clothes so they don't really affect it much.

xlbs is a lot to me especially in a week. I've got to be really careful about making sure i eat tomorrow aswell as i meeting up with workmates for dinner so they will try get me to eat so much more than i should do and my stupid body will pig out on all of the crap which will pile on so much more weight which i then can't excersise off as mu husband is on his 4 days off work.

My weight should be lowest at this precist moment in time to allow for the lack of everything i can do when he's at home watching over me, stuffing me like he's planning on cooking me up for christmas.

Sorry surprising mystery, i have deleted the number. Thank you for letting me know.

Last edited by [Purple_Rain] : 09-07-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: removing numbers

littlewhisper, my guardian angel. I-Love-You XxX
little_miss, such an amazing friend. LoveYou XxX

I hate it, I don't want it, I don't need it, I never want to see it, You can take it, You can break it.

Mummy to my gorgeous wolf cub - 30/10/2013. Our little fighter at 3 weeks early and a tiny 4lbs 14oz.

dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote