View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:58 AM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I’m sorry to hear that things aren’t going brilliantly. Well done for admitting that it’s sneaking back; that’s a big deal and I desperately hope that the ED team will take you seriously and offer you some help. Yes, maybe you’re still clinging onto the tightrope a bit and it’s not as bad as it could be, but now is the right time to fix it and get back on track. You can do this. Look at what you managed to recover from before; you have the strength and courage required to do this. However, I can’t even imagine how hard that was, so try to use that as motivation to accept help and work hard now so that at least there’s slightly less ground to cover. It still won’t be easy but it will be so much more difficult if you let this spiral further out of control.

Are you able to be honest with your partner and let him help you make the right choices? Maybe he could look after your money (only if you’d be comfortable with that of course) so that there’s a time delay on the urge to BP as you’d have to talk to him first before making the decision to go shopping.

Sorry if any of this is unhelpful/silly. I know we haven’t spoken much but I’ve seen your threads on here over time and I 100% believe that you can stop this now before it goes any further :)

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote