View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 09:20 PM   #1
Fred!
Jesus loves me, however much I don't <3

I am currently:
Referral - so very scared

Hey,

My eating problems haven't been a huge issue in the past but now my brain is ramping up the volume and I am struggling to eat, and losing weight fast. I eat every day but it hurts my stomach and my head so it's a limited amount.

A few weeks ago I told my GP it was getting worse again, and last week I ODd because I'd eaten too much :( and now she's doing a referral to the local ED service. I'm scared because my previous dealings with MH services have gone horribly wrong, causing me to OD and SH very regularly. I'd got the ODing fairly under control and I'm now scared that all this will start it up again.

I'm scared of eating, but also scared to not eat because I know I'll pass out.

My anxiety is sky high right now, and I have no motivation to do things. I've got some friends who know what's going on but I haven't told my parents that I'm getting referred. I live with them and they know that I'm not eating much but I'm definitely not ready to tell them about the referral :/

I'm not really sure why I'm posting. Just feel free to ignore me x

Death is one moment, and life is so many of them.

Don't look forward to the day you stop suffering, because when it comes you'll know you're dead.

~ Tennessee Williams

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

I'm actually a girl. My nickname was given by a friend and stuck ;)

Fred! is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :