View Single Post
Old 17-06-2008, 03:28 AM   #12
'LlyC
扣梦丽

I am currently:
Pansexual

Pansexual
1. Adjective: A group which is open to members of all sexual orientations or gender identities including straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual, or transvestite.

2. Noun: A person who is sexually interested in other people regardless of gender including males, females, transexuals, tansvestites, gender benders, hermaphrodites, intersexuals, androgenous people, and those with sex-chromosome anomaly such as klinefelter syndrome or turner syndrome.

3. Noun: A person who is a member of a pansexual group or a person who associates with people of all sexual orientations but is not necessarily interested in sex with people of all sexes or genders though they may be comfortable with public displays of affection (PDAs) or semi-public sexual activity which is not confined to their own sexual orientation.

4. Noun: One who perceives all activities and experiences as sexual.

5. Noun: One who believes that all consensual activities are ethical.

6. Noun. One who believes that all
human behavior stems from the sex drive.

7. Adj. Pertaining to a person, group, or idea fitting the above descriptions.

Derivation: From the greek "pan" (meaning "all") and the english "sexual"

Alternate forms: pansexuality pansexualism pansexualist pansexualize

Synonyms: omnisexual

Pansexual

loving a person for WHO they are and not what they are

PM me if you have any other questions or need support about Pansexuality. I questioned my sexuality for Three years before my friend informed me on Pansexuality. I had felt so frusterated with myself because I couldn't fit myself into any category. Not even Bisexuality seemed to fit. I'm now an Out And Proud Pan so I can educate and help others so they do not have to go through the questioning that I did. Hope I have Helped!!!

Pansexual: Love a person, Not an organ.

Last edited by 'LlyC : 17-06-2008 at 03:37 AM.

写爱在她的胳膊上

'LlyC is offline   Reply With Quote