View Single Post
Old 25-05-2020, 10:47 AM   #17
whispershadow
Cat Meowmy

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi.R^2 View Post
Hey, welcome to RYL.

Sorry you've had bad experiences on other forums. I'm a forum moderator here and I can assure you that I have no issue at all with however you spell my username!

That 'starting with 9 points' thing is pretty confusing, not sure why that's there to be honest!! Apologies for the confusion. You don't start with any points and Lindsay is right, we very rarely give out points these days as it's very quiet. Unless you do something incredibly outrageous (and you don't seem like you would!) you would always get a warning before we moved towards points so I really wouldn't worry :)

If there's anything you're worried about you're welcome to send me a PM.

ok thanks Pi, that moderator who came down on me decided to (for a first "offence" ) decided to ban me for 3 days (despite knowing cause i told the staff there loads of times) not to use the number 3 when dealing with me cause that is the number i have huge problems with and it can, will and does set me off if its used cause the number three is one i've had bad experiences in real life with which is why it does set me off - literally all i asked of her was if a number has a 3 on the very end of it then not to use the number - how hard is it to look and see if a number ends in 3? Even I can do that and I have learning difficulties

And literally the situation there was that cause of my difficulties the staff there ordered me to only message with that one mod - ignoring the fact i could not spell her name so of course when i got into a fretful panic over something and tried messaging her, the forum software could not recognise my attempts to spell her username, cause of that order i started a thread to ask what i needed to ask, then BOOM down on me like a tonne of concrete and threw me out for 3 days

it got shortened to 2 days after i made a complete pest of myself but they then threw me in moderation forum jail for daring to have mental illness flare ups after i went back - literally as though i was choosing to be ill - thats like telling someone with a broken leg that they are choosing to have a broken leg or whatever

then they kept me in it until i was deeply damaged and left a stink of a review up then told them to delete my account and left

i dont want to get treated like that here

Last edited by whispershadow : 25-05-2020 at 10:49 AM. Reason: i forgot some punctuation cause i'm dumb

Meowmy to Tigger (tabby girl) and Willow (white and black girl)

whispershadow is offline   Reply With Quote