View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:13 PM   #6
Kaybarr

I am currently:

I mean, in the past it's been therapy that's kept me arguably functional: an hour every week for like six years. But when I started college, I lost that (I'm rather far from where I lived before college). After a lot of fighting with the school, the best I've gotten from them is an hour every three-ish weeks with a guy who's nice but focuses on all the wrong things; but that's a great improvement from their 'solutions' before, like half an hour every four weeks or less, or Peer Counselling. It's a fairly rural area and I don't have much transportation, but even ignoring whether I could physically get myself there (I've checked out programs meant specifically for that sort of thing) nothing worked out.

The hospital can keep me safe for a few days at least, and even if that's all it does that would still be a big improvement from my current circumstance. But it's also a chance to get reevaluated, have my meds monitored, stuff like that, and maybe it'll even help me feel a little better. Nothing else has, so idk.

Kaybarr is offline   Reply With Quote