View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 10:43 PM   #1549
Koala hugs

I am currently:

Well done on going to tesco!! 😀 I also believe that the cats will miss u but will be OK. I know someone who used to know someone who worked at my local tesco and I was worried I'd be judged for buying junk food but apparently they don't judge one but and have seen it all before so if another time you need to be served by a perdon try not to worry, that said sometimes the machine is preferable so you don't have to communicate with anyone. Really hope you get a bed soon sometimes the waiting is the hardest bit but hang on in there. Also there are companies you can hire that come into your home and help you to declutter not that I'm saying that you are cluttery at your home and I have no idea how affordable they are but there's one local to me that's on Facebook so If you need help with it maybe search in the Facebook search bar thingy apparently there very discreet or alternatively you could have things stay the same if you arnt feeling well enough to deal with it and I am sure that the cat sitter lady has seen far worse sorry I'm making it sound like you live in a dirty crammed flat like mine and that wasn't my intention at all *shuts up*

Koala hugs is offline   Reply With Quote