View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 10:24 PM   #82
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I'm going to try and mention to my brother tomorrow when we meet up that hospital is being talked about as a planned admission to prevent a crisis admission, that way he hopefully won't be too worried if I do have to be admitted for a little while. Although I think he will worry that it will turn into a longer admission. I was talking to my psychologist about how I don't know when I should go into hospital because I have only ever ended up in hospital after I have hurt myself or came close to it. He said maybe now's the right time to go in. I don't know how to say to someone that I'm willing to try it because it doesn't seem as simple as just asking if I can be admitted, there must be some catch. Surely I'll be told that I've kept myself safe and they'll think I just want to be admitted because I enjoy it or something. I know lots of people have suggested hospital but after that I've always been safe. I don't really know what to do. I'd have to get the lady from the cattery to pick up my cats too and I don't know when she'd be able to do that so I may not be able to be admitted on a day when there is a bed for me and when I get the cats sorted the bed may no longer be available. Everything is such a hassle. Nothing is going to change for the better anyway, things hurt too much.

It was agreed when I came out of hospital in May that I'd only have a set number of sessions left with my psychologist and I don't think that's going to change. He said I can be re referred after three months have passed.

Sorry, this has been a long post.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote