View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
Sounds like you've done all the right things to keep it clean, but the clear liquid oozing from around the joint is concerning. Is there a minor injuries unit near to you? I think, because of the possibility that it did enter the joint, you should get this checked out before Monday.
It hasnt done it for hours, just a little after I was checking whether the bleeding had stopped (due to the colour of the towel I was using it was quite hard to tell unless I took it off). Right now, there is nothing coming out of any of the sores.

I do agree that it should be looked at, that is why I went to the GPs, only to be told that there was no appointments. They are absolutely rubbish - I have had so many problems with them before. Unfortunately there is no Walk in Centres or Minor Injuries Unit in the whole of the county. The only option before Monday would be A&E but I am not going tonight (it will be fun of drunken idiots and due to my mh status it would make things worse not better).

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013