View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:19 AM   #650
angelmillennium666
Meee

I am currently:

I'm going to World Youth Day 2008 in two months time and I'm petrified that owing to us being in a small group with emotions running high I'm going to sh...but that's not why I was posting here...No one really knows about my sh, well my family think i used to do it years ago...but no one knows how recent it's been (it's been a wee while but I'm not sure when i last sh-ed) anyway, I digress...you see this year's World Youth Day is to be held in Australia and, well, being Scottish I'm used to the cold and get away with long-sleeved tops even on warm days, and at my old work when the uniform was short sleeves, no one bothers too much as it is so often baltic...(exaggeration??Moi?)...my point is that I'm really panicking about what might happen if anyone sees my arm (thankfully, it's just one..but still...) or what I'll say if anyone asks why I'm wearing long-sleeved tops when the climate is likely to be a wee bit warmer than what we're used to...and yes, I know it will be their winter when I go...but still...their winter vs our summer??!!HA!!

I'm driving myself crazy.I am so close to crying again...can someone please help to calm me down or make me shut the heck up??

"I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight"

angelmillennium666 is offline   Reply With Quote