View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 06:22 PM   #1299
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day

I wonder what people actually think of me. Like in the way I automatically react to things that upset me - tapping, repeating, making noises, clicking, screwing up my eyes, rocking, movements, etc. I do this mostly at home but also in appointments and sometimes when I'm in public generally. They are behaviours that I would probably be discouraged to do ever, by professionals. I'm sorry, I don't seem to be able to help it. But no one understands because it always comes back to - you're an adult, you have capacity, you understand psychology, you are intelligent, you function well, etc. I feel wrong. I am one big wrong.

I spend most of the time I'm home in the morning swearing at myself and bullying myself. I really hope my neighbours can't hear me and there are no recording devices in my house. I hate me and I don't want to keep facing day after day.

I only had 2 small things to do yesterday and the second one was a discussion thing about the new MH strategy that is being developed in my area so I was there for a bit over an hour. Slightly past the mid point I was so exhausted and just wanted to leave and I stopped talking and just smiled and looked ridiculous. I have no idea how I would manage a job if I can't even do very small things. And one of my friends had her PIP tribunal and she was refused PIP, they'll be after me soon. I can't do this. I remember in my last job a staff member getting on to me for not maintaining eye contact, and I'm much worse with eye contact now. I'm just a failure of a partial human. I am not needed here. How do I get out? I really am going to have to force myself to push past natural anxiety and kill myself. Scared.

I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.

one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote