View Single Post
Old 15-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
I Had A Magic Rabbit

I am currently:
Would it be considered a suicide?

So, I've been restricting for a while now...I don't know, there's just something so comforting about it; something so warm.
Something so peaceful.
And that's what I hate most about it.

Whoever said I could handle this? God? Yeah, f*** you too.
Although my dad never told me I was worth somethin' and my mom hardly ever told me I was beautiful, I don't want them to bury me before I even get to know the meaning of life; what it's like to love. I don't want this to kill me.

Would it be considered a suicide?
Or a murder?

I want to travel the world, I want to see a ballet, I want to shave my head for cancer, I want to make my dad proud, I want to win a pie eating contest, I want to dance in the rain, I want to meet someone famous, I want to get married, I want to be remembered.
I want life.

Right now, I feel like a failure. I ate too much and I want to purge so bad...I want to restrict again. I don't know what I want from this thread...support, inspiration, a listening ear? I don't know, I'm just feeling kind of crappy at the moment and needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks for listening Xx

Love,
Lex

Someday, we'll fall down and weep, and we'll understand it all. All things.

My humorous yet insanely raw take on my life with an eating disorder, self-harm, and the occasional outbreak of acne. Check it out ladies and gents!
www.lampshadesandhandgrenades.wordpress.com

I Had A Magic Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :