View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 08:01 PM   #18
Juella
Valerie

I am currently:

I guess I get the feeling that I will never have anyone else as close as he was to me is because I have never had a positive relationship like that before I met him. I didn't have any friends at all until I went to college, and he was the first person I befriended there, I met pretty much everyone else through him. Taking in account that I'm 27 and I have even more issues than I had in my teenage years, I don't think making friends would be any easier than it was in high school, and in high school it was pretty damn impossible for me.

I don't really have any support other than this site. Which is why I keep complaining here, even though I am so insignificant, and so are my issues. I have some professional support, but not at a level where I can just talk about things that make me sad with professionals, if it makes any sense. And there aren't any personal relationships I can potentially lean on.

As for who else is in my life... I have a roommate. I tried to talk to him last night. Then the conversation went something like this: "Oh, that probably really sucks for you. You are going to be quite upset for a while now? - Yeah, I guess so. - Oh, okay. Goodnight" - and he went to sleep. I also have coworkers I am on okay terms with, but they aren't supposed to know yet. There's also my mom, but we don't talk. And that's pretty much it.

Juella is offline   Reply With Quote