View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #1
WhenWillThisEnd
*Megan*

I am currently:
i need some help and advice

I really really just want to give up on ever having hopes of recovering. I dont know if i want to stop or not, but if i dont stop, someone will find out that im not better like i said i was. Then ill be put in the hospital. I cant be put in the hospital, im a month and a half away from graduating school, if i miss even a week, i wont graduate on time. I also have my Schools prom in 3 weeks, and i was really excited about going because i let all the cuts on my arms and lower legs heal, so they were only scars. But last night i messed up my left arm bad and idk if they will look like scars in 3 weeks. Im already taking a huge risk by going to prom because most people dont know about my cutting. I know ill loose some people but, my true friends already know so i dont care what others think. I wasn't going to let my scars ruin my prom. but now its not scars, and idk what to do. Im just really lost in life right now, im stuck and dont know where to turn. Cutting is what is keeping me from going crazy, but its ruining my life and all my friendships. Help/Advise please???

. Im kinda stuck atm.

*I need a hero, someone to save me from myself*

*i had a handle on life... but it broke*

WhenWillThisEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :