View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 02:01 AM   #1
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:
How to cope when your own home doesn't feel safe?

My flat has always been my safe space.

About a month ago the clowncil wrote to me saying that I am due to have my flat rewired. A couple of weeks ago a person came to do a survey in the flat to check the wiring and see what extra sockets needed placing. They arranged to do the work yesterday (19th August).

Yesterday I have come back and found that not only have they put extra sockets in and rewired the flat but put extra smoke detectors in every room bar the shower room and changed the light in the shower room. I am now scared that they have wired cameras to spy on me for the aliens. Now they told me to go out for the day so I wasn't around for the workmen to check that they weren't putting in cameras.

What do I do? Short of dismantling the smoke alarms (if that's possible) idk how to get rid of the problem. I dont feel safe in my flat anymore. There was no mention of changing the bathroom light or extra smoke alarms. I am fine with the extra sockets however.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is online now   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :