View Single Post
Old 27-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #47
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

You're welcome and thanks.
I'm sorry to hear that eating is so hard and that the nurses are threatening you. I am not sure what to suggest as I have never experienced a situation like that myself, sorry.
Clozapine doesn't exist in depot form in the UK, are you sure that it is in depot form? Because I thought the agranulocytosis risk would prevent Clozapine being formulated into a depot? I've been on Clozapine. It has helped many but the side-effects can be hard to contend with (I stopped it for that reason). The Aripiprazole probably will take 2-6 weeks to work though.
Keep trying at your logic list.
Feeling like there are cameras around is a very scary experience. With the lightbulb bit, here's my logical ideas for arguing against there being cameras in your lightbulb: a lightbulb has argon gas in it and a tungsten wire. This tungsten wire has to be heated to 2000 degrees Celsius (or thereabouts) in order for it to emit light. A camera would not function at 2000C. Even if it is an energy saving lightbulb, the camera, in that case, would not work in the mercury vapour and the electric discharges in the bulb would overcome the camera and cause it to malfunction totally. Hope that helps :)
I'm glad Ryan and the art journal is so helpful.

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.

Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote