Thread: Spice Addiction
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 04:05 AM   #1
CaptainB2
Unsure

I am currently:
Spice Addiction

I stopped drinking to help me lose weight. I stopped smoking pot because I'm working a job that drug tests. I turned to smoking something called k2 or spice. It's basically fake weed only it's legal (not in all states).

I've never had addiction problems with weed or booze. I stopped when I needed to and would start again then stop again at my convenience and never felt like either were controlling me. I was your classic work hard yet play hard type guy.

Spice is different though. I'm hooked. I admit it. It's not just a mental thing either. I feel quite the physical withdrawal from it. Has anyone else had a problem with this. I really wish I could just do it recreationally but I don't think that's possible. I'm practically broke so seeing a doctor is out of the question.The only thing a doctor will do is tell me how dangerous it is and that I need to stop doing it. Both of which I already know.

What I really is emotional support or at least to know that someone else out there has struggled with this. The problem is this drug is so rare and very little is known about it. Has anyone else had a problem with spice addiction? I could really use some support and advice right now

Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

5 Hugs Given By :