View Single Post
Old 27-06-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
MissAnonymous

I am currently:

I am so sorry you have had such a traumatic experience. Do you have any support right now?

I don't know the answer to what could be wrong, only that you do need to see someone about this, if you haven't already, you do need to have some STI tests and it sounds like you may need to have a physical exam.

Your GP or nurse will not tell the police, they have no rights to do so unless you for example knew the person AND disclosed that someone else [or yourself] was at risk of harm.

Any tests and physical exams are completely up to you, you can ask for a female chaperone if you feel you want one and you can request a female dr/nurse when you make the appointment.

If there is nothing physical wrong, it could be a psychological issue, muscles down there can tense up when you are stressed or have traumatic memories and if this were the case your GP could be a good source of advice and support to overcome this [a lot of people actually have issues such as this originating from painful intercourse at some point].

You can make a GP appointment, or a nurse one and there are also GUM clinics that provide an anonymous service, but you need to ring them to find out if you need an appointment or when their walk in services operate.

I hope that was of some help, PM any time if you want to talk xxx