View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 01:22 AM   #97
chocostashchick
Callie

I am currently:

we are just starting to get Lush here in the US and I LOVE it!! i first went to one in Canada a couple years ago but we only had them in the US in California which is so far away from me but now i have one close and i am so excited. i have been dragging people there and making them try like every single sample they have

anyway i am Callie and i was on v2 for like a month and a half. i'm 22 and i live outside of Boston, MA. i currently am a residential counselor and job coach for individuals with autism, MR, behavior disorders. it's a really hard job, and weird because unless you have worked in the field before you just dont understand it so none of my friends and family really know what i do and because of things like confidentiality i can't talk about it either. lately it has been soooo stressful and draining and depressing and there is a lot of political crap going on with the administration that is just so wrong. i have decided to leave at the end of the summer and i feel so much better since deciding that but i dont know how i can make it through to finish. i have been si'ing for about 9 years now and i think i have other stuff going on which i am trying to figure out but blah

that's it i guess!

xxxooo

chocostashchick is offline   Reply With Quote