Thread: binaural beats
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 04:02 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Personally, I love idoser on iTunes/Spotify I find them very relaxing and I love light sensation feeling a bit high, minus any drugs or alcohol, beginning to appreciate how soothing it is and also found that I can just the beats suit the activity I am working on, for example, intense focus, I got to get project done or that blog post, assignment study for a test.
However I do love the ones on youtube, they can be soothing for bed or relaxation.. I can get whatever that needs to be done, without overthinking everything or thinking about unrelated topics. I have even found that iI have started to keep a notebook with me to jot down tasks to do and anything else that's random.

Anyway, I have just registered to do a few online courses just to keep myself occupied over the next few months before the August/September which should be good. I want to feel productive but often struggle because of the pain/fatige and brain fog.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote