View Single Post
Old 24-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #7
Moonlight Princess
User of ramps to move up and down stairs

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumsie View Post

And it was forbidden. I'm fine. It's in my head. I'm lying. I just want attention.
Hon please, please listen to me when I say that this is not your fault. If there is one thing you get from my reply I'd like it to be that. You do not deserve to be treated like badly and nobody is to blame for a mental illness. Would your girlfriend blame you for how you feel? Would you blame her for anything she's going through? I don't think so somehow.

But because of these mood swings that I started developing around age 13, I've lost so much in life.
I got perfect grades in Elementary School. I was in honors classes.
I never got lower than an A. And not because I was forced. I loved it.
Then it's time to recapture what you loved.
You have been through such a lot and let me tell you the first part of this post could have been written by me. I had a very similar experience to you at University and I too used to love school. It's not even about what we could achieve, it's about doing things that we love and for you part of that is your love of learning isn't it. It's time to be kinder to yourself and remember who you are.

I just want to know if it IS bipolar. I want to know if there's anything that can be done to help me before I ruin any more chances I have in life.

I'm positive something can be done to help so please get help.

Kiran
xx
PS You're free to PM me if you ever want to chat.

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote