View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
LittleMissplaced's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Florida
I am currently:
Relationship Advice Please

Hi. This is my first thread on here.
I don't really know what to say except I need help.

I've struggled with eating disorders and forms of self harm since I was 13.
I've suspected for a few years now that I am suffering from bi polar disorder but I'm not allowed to seek help.

I'm in a relationship with the most fantastic person I've ever met in my life, and that should make everything better.
The only snag is that she's on the other side of the planet.

We've been trying to get me citizenship in her country for a long time now. But it just keeps going wrong.

She's dealt with pretty much everything I have.
We've both had troubles with food. We've both cut. We've both had addictions.
We've both attempted suicide.

And at first, that was so comforting.
But now....

If I have a breakdown.
If I want to end it.
If I'm feeling trapped.
If all I can think about is the memories, or if I want to cut, or drink, or any number of things.....

She only says "I'm sorry I'm not enough."

I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
It's not like that.

But how do I let her know that?

LittleMissplaced is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :