View Single Post
Old 19-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #7
Sarika
Becca!

I am currently:

Because I ended up not being able to breathe, I ended up in the ER. At first they thought it was my asthma -nope. So the hooked me up to the monitors and left. I was waiting for "my" doctor to come (apparently I saw the one who sees "real" emergencies?). He looked at my history beforehand, and came in telling me I was having a panic attack. I've had these before, plus the medical symptoms don't exactly fit. So that was a no. So, at this point, he has no idea (all the time I'm struggling to breathe, and my pulse has jumped to rest around 105). He leaves me with the nurse, who took some bloods, she made this weird noise when she saw my arms -but I was too sick to really tell her off. She leaves, I hear her mention something to the doctor as he comes back in (obviously regarding my scars). In comes my doctor, he sits down and asks if I've taken anything (no!). Then suggests that I may have alot of anxiety mixed with the flu (okay?). So he (FINALLY) gives me something for the pain, and adds some other medication to calm me down or something. I was freakin' knocked out, literally with seconds, my head hit the pillow. Woke up today, everything was alright, and was sent home. I feel definately flu-sick now.

Frustrated now because I have no idea what the hell diagnosis he made (the discharge paper said "chest pain"). I mean, great, they made me better -but I'd really appreciate the next time they tell me when they're going to drug me.

So, that's how it went.

Stay Safe Tonight