Thread: Bereavement.
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 05:50 PM   #18
pixiedust_11

I am currently:

Thank you Zurg you speak very kind words that mean a lot. The horrible thing about grief is that we are so used to being in control of it that we expect ourselves to follow a certain pattern. I'm scared of not being in control of how I feel, which I know is what grief will do to me. I feel so physically sick. I can't tell if it's post migraine fatigue or anxiety, but either way it's like a storm cloud hanging over me.

I am going to have to try so hard to be strong. Everyone at work is affected but they know how much this is going ot hurt me. I'm just waiting for the news now. It's horrible. I responded to his text asking him to never forget how loved he is. I hope that echoes in his mind. I hope this end is peaceful.

I'm sorry I just need to keep writing here which I hope is okay. I just need a safe space right now.

Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote