View Single Post
Old 27-06-2018, 05:42 AM   #7
Isoverity

I am currently:

Its a hang-up - a guy thing I know well.

Ever know people so identified with their car that they freak-out over anything that happens to it? if their car gets scratched they feel scratched.

Guys can get that way about women. Young guys have a tendency to make a woman the ground of their ego. As they get more involved with a gal they can start to feel spooked/jealous over old boyfriends - often wishing they had been the first one.

BF feels a little haunted by what happened to you because he feels like its happened to him now in a sense. Other people scuffed-up "his car". He cant "forget" because he's hung-up on it. He needs to grow-up a bit. I dont go for the "concern" about other little children. I think that's window dressing - camo for the real bothers imo. I doubt telling him more would help at all - probs just make things worse.

Don't blame yourself either. Even if your childhood had been less traumatic some past trifles would still bother him. He's a bit hang-up prone and shifts things on to you (guys blame the girl for their hang-ups 99% of the time)

Last edited by Isoverity : 27-06-2018 at 05:50 AM.

"Not all those who wander are lost" Tolkien

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote