Thread: how to shave...
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
ReleaseTheory
Traveler

I am currently:

I've never had an issue with shaving in particular; I tend to have issues with showers in general since it tends to be a "cleaner" way to SI. I've never been a fan of the mess it leaves behind, so once I discovered the shower, it was all over.
I fixed this by having someone either sit in the bathroom and talk to me while I showered, or by putting on some really up-beat-sing-along-at-the-top-of-your-lungs-like-a-lunatic music.
I've also done the whole "I'm only giving myself 3 minutes to shower in order to lower my water bill" talk. It's almost impossible for me to wash my hair, condition my hair, wash my face, wash my body and rinse within that time limit as is. Let alone add SI to the list.
If you hate cold water, turn it really cold when you get the urge to cut with your razor blade instead of using it the intended way.
OR, since I just saw that you are married, tell your husband you want to conserve water. He'll think you're being sweet, and you'll have all the reason in the world to NOT cut.
Good luck and be safe.

~Kris

ReleaseTheory is offline   Reply With Quote