Thread: The Safe Room
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
helper1218

I am currently:
The Safe Room

This is the safe room. It’s to feel safe from abuse, bullying and other cruelties from others. Many people who’ve been abused and severely bullied feel much younger than they are. Here it’s safe to act like a little child and play, use baby talk, suck your thumb, ask for cuddles/comfort, etc.

Everyone is welcome. No one will be turned away for age, gender, sexuality, race, or anything you've experienced. Sometimes there's no one in the room, but if you really need someone leave a message and soon enough someone will come on if you need a friend. Just remember to be kind and respectful to everyone, and that will be returned to you.

We have a nice cushy couch, rocking chair, stuffed animals and toys and blankets and bottles and pacifiers/dummies and anything else you need to feel safe. Then there’s a playground outside with a bunch of stuff like swings, slides, climbing frame, etc and a swimming pool. We've also added a nice bedroom with a bunch of cool beds (to be seen on page 127).

There’s no hitting or shouting or unwanted touching, and nothing frightening or mean. Just be kind to everyone
and you’ll be comforted if you come here. *hugs to all*

Please refrain from swearing, using rude language or arguing with others in this thread as it can be very triggering to others in a safe place.

Last edited by Tig : 04-02-2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: removed trigger label to fit with new changes see thread in forum and community questions & adding information.
helper1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
232 Hugs Given By :
муѕтι¢ death, *Fading_existence*, *hidden_pain*, *Summer*, *~putridangel~*, -Serenity-, ...howl, .Poisonous.Cyanide., 12vampire34, AbandonedPixie, ace_to_the_end, ainomitama, air35, airtanks, aisatsanaraed, ajrandom, AlexiaJayy, am-bear, amy, amy, angel lilith, Anony_mousey, AnxietyAngel, Asanunu, Bambi23, batty boi!, Beautiful Letdown, beautiful_seclusion, bobbiwib, BrokenKisses, brokenlambfalling, Canis, cantchillax, CellarDoor, cherylwilson136, Chrissyann, Clotho Lachesis Atropos, ColdWorld, Commoner-Kou, ConfusedKidd, CrashGirl, craving tears, DarkAngelRose, Darkpelt, Darkwings44, DaVengenzz, Dawnfeather, deadlyamy, deathkiller, Death_girl, decousue, Desesperado, divine5wilderness, Domicile of Madness, donkey of doom, DontForgetMe, DraconianLexis, drinkuptheocean, Em123, Emily2005, Emotion, Equanimity, Euphoria Blossom, EvilAngel, fawkes, Faye, FilipinoPanda, FloatingClouds, flowersthoughts, forgiven_one, forgotten_abandoned, ForgottonAngel, francesca, FranticMind, Gamma Zebra, getting_by, girl_with_a_broken_smile, GlitterTrashDoll, GoodieCornbread, hannah93, Headrush, hellokittymad, hopeandsaneity, I'm me, iceAngel, IceCold3, ihate, in-a-pickle, INeedHelp.., Irisflower, irish, iShearsy, JarethLover, Jeen11, JessicaLouise, joyjoyandmimi, justme25, Kass, Katey., katgrace, Katiee, kayla.1234, Kevin D, Kezzy92, Kirtress901, Kitkat :), KomokoNaru, kona, ladybug, LakesideMiners, Lea14, Learning-To-Breathe, leespike, let-it-end, lexis981, Libz, Life_is_Beautiful, lildarkone, lil_attie, lissy, lital-unknown, Little Miss Billy Bibbit, littlesheep, lonely_hope, long road, lost-voice, lostGirl16, LostLizzie, Louise, Love_Bug, luceroff, Lyddie, Madiiiiiiiii, MammaMia, marty, Maybe I'm Amazed., Me., melancholic_ennui, melodypond, mermaidfairyprincess, meus angelus, MGICECUBE15, mickymouse, Miss Pixie, miss understud, Monsoon, Mute.Scream, Numbpurplehaze, ocdoverload, onceuponatime., onlyalostdreamer, Panda, peanuttree, PENPEN, perfection is a flaw, personunknown, prs100, pukeandcandy, Queer Fringe, Rachael456, Radio, Rae, RaeRae716, rainbowkiss, Rawiyah, reappear, restless, RhapsodyInBlue, Rhinestone, ribbonsoflight, richshine, Ricky_09, ruki, running, S33menow, Samira, Saphire-Butterfly, Sarah, Scarletts Web, Secrets Live On, shadow-light, shadowfollower, shine, shirayuki, silent, SilentCries84, SimplyScared, siren, SnailMobile, snowflake, Sophiethebutterfly, sosew96, Spoons, Starless, Stayci2k8, staystrong, Steel Maiden, StillBroken, StillScared, Stop., Stormy Nights, sXe6/8/09forever, Tan.D, The masquerade, The Stolen One, TheMinorityof1990, TheRoadToWarpedTour, tinkerbell16, Tiny dancer, toblerone, ToLiveIsToLoveThePain, Tomega, tonightXweXfall, toothpaste, Uglyducklin, Varjoissa, when.will.it.end, Wintakephe, xPure, xXDyingSoulXx, xxfightingtobreakfreexx, Xxfind_me_herexX, xXLost_and_BrokenXx, YellowCalx, yo2u, Zedebee, [JusticeAndMercy], [Redemption], ~ Scarlet ~, ~ Sky ~, ~*~SilentCries~*~, ~invisible~girl~