View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 01:42 AM   #8
Cupcake
George

I am currently:

Hah- that shows how crappy the nurses at my surgery are, they never even bother trying to clean the wound before they put the gel on. And they put it straight into the wound, and told me to do that same. >.<

I have recently been discharged my my mental health people(whatever they are called), as I can't talk (at all, not just about feelings) to anyone outside immediate family, and they couldn't be bothered dealing with me. So getting help is virtually impossible for me. This also means I can't even go to a doctors/hopsital by myself, as I cannot talk to anyone, which is why my family wold need to take me, and I am hoping they don't find out. Last time my mum found out I had cut she admitted herself to the pyschiatric ward, and obviously I don't want to trigger into that again.

It's too late to suture it now anyway, as I made the cut on tuesday. It's not too deep, it only goes to fat [removed size]. As I am morbidly obese it would be tricky to get to a deeper layer. I did cut a small vein and a tiny arteriole though- should I be concerned about cutting too many blood vessels? I seem to hit at least one every time I cut, there seem to be quite a few near the surface on my legs. Will they heal up, or do they just die after you cut them? And if they do die/whatever, will that be a problem if you hit x amount?

Last edited by Animad : 07-02-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Removed size of the wound

Where can you run to escape from yourself?