View Single Post
Old 18-12-2007, 09:59 PM   #25
Ileana
Amarantos Everlasting

I am currently:

I don't believe that bit you just said about being able to take care of yourself. From what you said you haven't shown that you have the maturity to deal with this situation yourself or take care of yourself. By giving a stranger your personal information and address you proved you really don't know how to take care of yourself. You don't know how much potential danger you've put yourself in. Even if this man is the best man alive, you didn't know that and in giving him your information and telling him all about yourself you took a huge risk...what if he isn't who he says he is? (Which he most likely isn't). Don't take offense, you won't be able to see things for what they are because this need for love that you have will not let you. Even if this man wasn't lying to you and didn't have an interest in you in any other way than as a friend or "daughter" you can't keep talking to him. I'm sorry to burts your bubble with this but...he can't adopt you, not legally, he's not your father and the truth of the matter is he doesn't know you and you don't know him. You need help because your need for affection is clouding your judgement and if you don't get help you will always go with anyone who listens to you and gives you a little "love" and that is dangerous.

I'm telling you, no good man will start a relationship with someone, over the internet, and after finding out they're underage will just decide to be like a father to them...to this child he doesn't know...and send them gifts and pay their bills. A normal, responsible adult wouldn't do that and if they were REALLY interested in you and your life, in a genuine way, they'd also get to know your parents first. I can bet this man knew you were underage before you told him, I bet he could tell from things you'd say...I bet he's done it so many times he knows exactly what he is doing. This is what they do, they pray on kids that say they're older or mature enough but are also abused or neglected and needy because they know those are the ones who will not suspect anything of them and won't give them up. He doesn't have to tell you to run away, by saying he wants to adopt you and being good to you he kows YOU will eventualy want to do it. That's the plan. Get you to love him, trsut him, need him so YOU will eventually want to go to him...and he's just waiting for this I bet.

This man sounds like a common internet pedophile, that's exactly how they operate. Yeah, he seems nice to you but that's the point...if he didn't you would never trust him and go to him. It's a trap. He will make himself seem like a great guy so you never doubt his intentions or question what he is doing. But everyone here has told you, and I'm telling you that what he is doing is NOT normal, NOT right and he definitely has a motive for doing it...and it's not that he wants to adopt you and be your father and tuck you in bed, any adult knows that they can't adopt a kid just because they want to. It doesn't work that way and he knows it but he tells you he wants to adopt you so you will go to him. Get help, talk to your parents, a teacher, anyone. Tell someone because you have given him your information and everything. Seriously, if he doesn't have a hidden agenda here he won't mind at all that you talk to someone and even get your parents to talk to him...actually, he should have done that from the start if his intentions are genuinely good but I'll bet a million bucks they're not. TELL SOMEONE!

"...that incremental suicide of turning your life into a dream, to make being awake as similar to sleep as possible. Drowsily, lazily, dry-mouth your way through the day's ceremonies, fumble your way back into the dew-bather you never really left, draped in brown, brown now all around, the haze!" - Russell Brand on drug addiction.

"Si ma êkh gûndo piyiamásko...ándo bírto barruno. Bírto, bírto barruno."

Ileana is offline   Reply With Quote