View Single Post
Old 21-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #29
Animad

Are you eating and drinking properly and managing to keep that down? I can't remember right now if you have an ED or not at the moment. If you have then please try to eat and drink at regular intervals, even if just small amounts (and try not to purge if that applies). If you haven't then still, I know a lot of people forget sometimes to eat/ drink especially when they have a lot to do/ are stressed and this won't help/ may be the cause of head feeling a "bit odd" and feeling like "you're floating" so I would make sure that you keep that in check if possible but I do understand that that is much easier said than done if you do have eating problems.

Have you had your psych meds looked at recently? The could be a partial cause for what is happening so next time you see a psychiatrist/ similar or even your GP then maybe I would bring that up and see what they say as some meds, especially those acting on the brain, can have big effects on you neurologically and can result in seizures and similar.