View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
Kimaru
Fight off the lethargy

I am currently:

Hi, thanks for replying. A lot of what you said was really helpful. I think I will try to find a support group online and see if there are maybe some Alateen/Alanon meetings I could go to. I am out of the house pretty much everyday until late evening which unfrotuneatly seems to be the worst because he's already been drinking all day and is starting to shift from happy drunk to angry drunk. I did go to work today and even though I was really tired, it kept my mind off of things. When I got home, everything was as I thought it would be. He'd cleaned up as best as he could considering alot of stuff was broken, and he's apologised to mom and she forgave him. Again.
When I saw him all my anger came rushing back, he wanted to "at least say he was sorry." I just closed my bedroom door and said I didn't want to talk to him because I was still too angry, I knew if I looked him in the eye I'd just start screaming at him. Now I feel like I'm just being a b***h by not letting him apologise. But really, I'm sick of hearing apologies when he's just going to go ahead and do it again a month from now, a week from now. I want to tell him that his words have lost their meaning, if he wants to say sorry then he should do it with his actions. Change, get help, don't lets this happen again and once he does that, then I'll forgive him. I know he'll just promise to get help again and then never really do it, but i'm hoping it will get my feelings across to him a little bit.

"Some people get by, with a little understanding. Some people get by, with a whole lot more."
-The Sisters Of Mercy

Kimaru is offline   Reply With Quote