Thread: Recovery Tattoo
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2010, 04:29 AM   #10
XXIVXXIXXI
Beautiful, Loved, Worthy, Free: REGARDLESS

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzii View Post
I love the idea of getting a recovery tattoo. If I had one myself I'd have to get one that looks completely unrelated so that if anyone I don't feel comfortable telling asks me about it I can say it I like how it looks or something like that but I want to be able to link it to recovery personally..
Well, mine is really more about writing than SI. I want to get a tattoo that has a lot of meaning... my love of writing, my birthday, favorite verses, etc... and then underneath that in some deeper symbolism there's an underlining meaning about courage, hope, strength, love, faith, etc. Then, with color (possibly) the tattoo will be even more specific in regards to depression/SI... although I probably won't go with the color symbolism.

"'For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you...and will bring you back from captivity...'" Jeremiah 29:11-14a

XXIVXXIXXI is offline   Reply With Quote